Visit at Easter 2004

jcmb

Earning My Ears
I'm planning to go to DLP in April 2004 with my husband, 5 year old and 18 month old plus my Mum who'll be 70 that week and has always wanted to go to Disney!

Am struggling to decide on accommodation which is flexible enough to deal with the 5 of us yet gives us all a bit of privacy and chance to escape from each other - any ideas?

I was also planning to self-drive as we're not keen on flying - but any advice would be welcome, our nearest airport would be Cardiff, and I'm not sure if you can get flights from there?

Also - any ideas on special treats for my Mum's birthday?

Would be really grateful for any advice - I feel I'm a real novice on DLP having read a lot of your threads.

Thanks

J

As you're travelling in your own car, I'd suggest stopping at Davy Crockett's Ranch. Make sure you book a 2 bedroom cabin, this should give you some privacy, but you'll also be staying together. It's about a 10 minute drive from the ranch to the theme park car parks.

Also your mum will probably appreciate the quieter surroundings away from the parks.

There is also a great swimming pool with slide/rivers/ whirlpool etc which your 5 year old will love.

They do character greetings in the village area which will be good for nice pics for nan and baby!

For a birthday treat, try Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show in Disney Village, it's a smashing fun show with good food and plenty to drink, it might be too much for the baby though, if so perhaps a slap up character dinner at Cafe Mickey in Disney Village.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter