Visit the Disneyland Resort in Early 2019 for $70 per day with Special Limited-Time Ticket Offer

The SoCal ones could so I don’t see why these couldn’t.

Did they upgrade for the face value of a non-promotional tix?
I’ve bought tix from LMT before and then upgraded them and was able to keep the small savings (I only bothered with it at all because we were going over the holidays when the APs would have been blocked).

Did they upgrade for the face value of a non-promotional tix?
I’ve bought tix from LMT before and then upgraded them and was able to keep the small savings (I only bothered with it at all because we were going over the holidays when the APs would have been blocked).
No, they upgraded from the actual price paid for the ticket. For us two years ago, my husband bought the SoCal resident three-day ticket for $150... then upgraded to an annual pass (paying the price for the AP minus $150).

I agree, they want to avoid procrastinators leading up to Star Wars. And also probably want to get as many tourists through the Park this Spring, with the idea they would come back again in a year or two. Rather than have them all show up this Summer. Spread the load.

But another thought:
Prior to this offer, I've been wondering if we are in the "mother of all refurb seasons" leading up to SWGE opening. To get everything operating as close to 100% as possible. Now this makes me suspicious.

I guess we will find out!

I agree, they want to avoid procrastinators leading up to Star Wars. And also probably want to get as many tourists through the Park this Spring, with the idea they would come back again in a year or two. Rather than have them all show up this Summer. Spread the load.

But another thought:
Prior to this offer, I've been wondering if we are in the "mother of all refurb seasons" leading up to SWGE opening. To get everything operating as close to 100% as possible. Now this makes me suspicious.

I think that's a fair consideration.

I'm going to a conference at The Grand California this spring. We've been waiting for the release of park tickets thru the conference site. Does anyone know if this is possibly a better deal? Thanks!

We're planning a trip for May so for once the timing is perfect for us. But it's been a few years since we've visited, so how does Disney do the tickets these days. Is it electronic delivery only, or is there an option for paper/plastic tickets in the mail?

But another thought:

We went the spring before the summer of the 60th anniversary (I think that is the correct timing, if I remember). There were so many refurbs at the same time that all the other rides were absolutely overwhelmed. It was our first DL trip and a real disappointment. Luckily, we came back again a year later and loved it and have been back many times since then. Refurbs can really make a trip tough. We were actually thinking of going in late June 2019 for one of my daughter’s birthdays, regardless of SWGE opening by then or not, but I may not risk it...

I had booked my trip (through Costco Travel) prior to these tickets being released. Today, I looked at the packages (out of curiosity to see if they were booked up) and saw that my package was over $200 cheaper. I was able to call Costco Travel and get a new reservation under the discounted rate. They canceled my old reservation and transferred my deposit. I saved $243 off my package!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter