Visiting Sea World for a Day

Tonydana

Mouseketeer
We are staying at SSR (hopefully our waitlist will come through for BCV or WLV) in December. We would like to go over to Sea World on our first Sunday in Orlando. Has anyone ever done this? If so, did you use a Town Car Service and do you have a good one to recommend? Any idea on times to be picked up. I see Sea World opens at 9:00 am and will close at 6pm. Also, any idea on how long it takes to get to Sea World from SSR/Disney?

Sorry for the long winded questions. Thanks in advance.

Dana :cool1:

We rented a car to go over to Sea World. We had rented it with Member Services prior to our arrival. The car rental place picked us up at SSR and took us over by the MK to pick up the car. Then we dropped if back off the next day and my husband got dropped off at the park we had gone to and met up with us. It was really easy and relatively cheap.

HTH

You could get a cab. It costs about $24.00 one way. My sister actually got a cab from Sea World to WDW over Easter for that amount and they were very prompt on their pick up time at Sea World.

I've used FL Tours for day trips to the outlets etc. Don't recall the price, but its under $100 and it was convenient door to door service.

We used Tiffany Towncar last trip. The picked us up at the HH and brought us over to SW. We called them about 1 hr. before we were ready to head back to OKW. Cost was $60 round trip (plus tip) for a group of 6.

We went there a few years ago from BWV. We drove our car. An easy drive. If you are going to do the dolphin encounter be prepared for some really chilly water... like 55 degrees. In a wetsuit though.

We go to Sea World almost everytime we go to Disney. It is really a nice place. We love the Klydsdales and Shamu!!! We take a taxi and that works out fine for us. Enjoy

We rented a car from Enterprise in one of the nearby hotels (Marriot I think??). It was $24/day and they picked us up to get the car and drove us back when we dropped it off. Can't beat that! Parking at Sea World was $8 if I remember right.

Like the PP said...it takes about 10m. to get there. Very easy route!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter