Visiting the lands of Frozen and Anastasia - A non Disney TR

Aussie Wendy

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone
Sorry I have been away from these boards for quite some months. Finally thought I would share what will need to be a cut-down TR of the amazing 6.5 weeks we spent in Scandinavia and Russia. So many amazing sights...plus catching up with our DD who is now working in Sweden.

Links to the days will be placed below. Given it has taken me 4 months to sort pics and put on Facebook, hopefully, this TR won't drag out that long!

Part 1 (day 1): Sydney Appetiser
Part 1B (day 2) Dismeet
Part 1C (day 3) Off we go....

Part 2 (Days 4 - 12) Uppsala Entree
2A Forest and Castle
2B Cathedral
2C Gamla Uppsala
2D Sigtuna and Linnaeus
2E Crepes for dinner
2F Drottningholm Royal Palace
2G The Chinese Pavilion

Last edited:
Days 1-3 Sydney appetiser

DH has been keen for a while to try a higher level of comfort on these long haul flights so when a PE airfare deal with our favourite airline, Singapore Airlines, appeared I nabbed it. The downside was they only had seats left from Sydney. The upside meant we would be there during Vivid and even better, could catch up with PrincessinOz dropping by on a photography visit and see Shushh – any excuse for a Dismeet is a good one!

It turned out weather was pretty ordinary the whole weekend. We arrived after lunch checking in to Radisson Hotel & Suites at Darling Harbour. Quite nice rooms and we liked having a balcony with fresh air not just air con. This afternoon in between showers we stretched our legs through Hyde Park, the Domain and down to Mrs Macquarie’s Chair and back through the Botanical Gardens; this turned out to be a much longer walk than anticipated – good practice for what was to come!

upload_2018-11-21_9-2-44.png
clip_image002.jpg

St Mary’s Cathedral

upload_2018-11-21_9-2-58.png
clip_image004.jpg

Iconic View

clip_image006.jpg

upload_2018-11-21_9-3-9.png
The City

clip_image008.jpg

upload_2018-11-21_9-3-25.png
Mrs Macquarie’s Chair

clip_image010.jpg

upload_2018-11-21_9-3-41.png
One of my favourite sculptures in the gardens, Mare and Foal by French artist Le Duc.

After a delicious wood fired pizza we explored the light installations at Darling Harbour (not as good as our last visit a few years ago we thought) and Kings Wharf. The alien puppet here was the highlight but not easy to photograph for amateurs like us).

clip_image014.jpg

upload_2018-11-21_9-4-2.png
Part of the Fantastic Oceans display in Darling Harbour

clip_image016.jpg

upload_2018-11-21_9-4-10.png
clip_image018.jpg

upload_2018-11-21_9-4-24.png
clip_image020.jpg

Watching “her” interact with children was the best. We caught the ferry round to Circular Quay and had a quick look at some of the installations around the Rocks.

upload_2018-11-21_9-9-50.png

My favourite installation, 1000 cranes.

clip_image022.jpg

Since I am still in two minds to open (and pay for although it is going to be a reasonable annual cost unlike photobucket) a Flickr account, as I store pics on home external drive and would only use it for Disboard posts, I am dropping pics straight into TR. How do I get rid of the IMG thumbname cf above - I must be doing something wrong?

I see my next post it didn't happen?? confused but ah well.

Last edited:
Part 1B Dismeet

Next morning we woke to heavy rain. We had a breakfast Dismeet at The Grounds of the City.

upload_2018-11-21_9-21-11.png

Spent a lovely couple of hours swopping travel plans and life events. What we ate, me poached eggs and smashed avo on sourdough and DH a breakfast burger.

upload_2018-11-21_9-21-38.png

My only complaint was the heirloom tomatoes were fridge-cold on both mine and DH meals which chilled everything else on the plate far too fast.

upload_2018-11-21_9-22-30.png

The girls’ bakery baskets

upload_2018-11-21_9-22-53.png

Clever Barista.

After reluctantly parting, I may have spent far too long in Dymocks bookshop but it was teeming outside. We did quickly view in the pouring rain the nearby Forgotten Songs installation, commemorating the songs of 50 birds once heard in central Sydney before they were forced out by European settlement. The rain drowned out the voices though.

upload_2018-11-21_9-23-14.png

We spent some quiet time in the hotel in the afternoon; after a busy few weeks prior to leaving, it was nice to have some down time.

This evening we met up with PrincessinOz again. Our plans to view the installations across the harbour at Luna Park were foiled by the weather and the huge crowds waiting for hours for ferries that were too full to fit them in so we spent some more time catching up over hot chocolate and then had a look at the harbour displays from the Passenger Terminal lookout.

Some views of the changing colours on the Opera House – again I thought the images were not as spectacular as our previous visit. PIO has some stunning pics from the Taronga Zoo installations from an earlier evening which were the stand out for this year’s Vivid I think.

upload_2018-11-21_9-23-46.png

upload_2018-11-21_9-24-1.png

upload_2018-11-21_9-24-11.png

In the Rocks

upload_2018-11-21_9-25-8.png

Beautiful and dangerous by CSIRO, projections of viruses and bacteria.

We all got soaked getting back the hotel, probably the reason within a few days DH was to be plagued by a severe cough. I liked this installation in the Wynard Station repurposing the old wooden escalators. We were to see much more spectacular art in stations across Russia.

upload_2018-11-21_9-24-29.png

Part 1C. Off we go....

The next morning we flew off via Singapore to Stockholm. PE was worth every cent by the way.

upload_2018-11-21_9-29-15.png

Priority bag drop queues, priority boarding, boundless space, foot rests, calf rests, 2 side by side….(sorry if we had ever flown business class this would all be ho hum). The food was good too. Caught up all the missed movies and in no time were landing in Singapore. We had a long 5 hour layover, but too short for a city tour so explored more of Changi we haven’t seen before.

upload_2018-11-21_9-29-34.png

Like the Cacti Garden

upload_2018-11-21_9-29-52.png

And the Sunflower Garden where there was a nice cool breeze.

upload_2018-11-21_9-30-5.png

Looking down on the Koi pond and orchids

upload_2018-11-21_9-31-31.png

More orchid displays

upload_2018-11-21_9-30-22.png

And other flowers.

Finally it was time to reboard and a comparatively short next leg to Moscow (10.5 hrs). Here we were in transit for barely an hour, just to refuel the plane I guess and pick up passengers.

upload_2018-11-21_9-30-43.png

Coming in to Moscow.

upload_2018-11-21_9-30-57.png

I chose the Russian blinis (pancakes) for breakfast – yummo!!

upload_2018-11-21_9-31-13.png

Coming in to Stockholm an hour later around 8.30am.

Yay, so excited you’ve started this.

My eyes are so heavy, I keep typing mistakes, but I will read your first posts properly over the next few days. :thumbsup2

Part 2: Days 4-12 Uppsala Entree

We arrived early on Tuesday morning in Stockholm where we had a hire car booked for the two weeks we were staying with our DD. Here we hit a glitch.

All was going well with the hire pre-paid, until we came to register the credit card “deposit” and our cards were rejected. They ring their bank who insists it is our banks fault and let us ring Aus (with time difference of course now the middle of the night in Aus) only for our Aus bank to affirm it’s the Swedish end. Cue stale-mate. They won’t release the car we have paid for and we are stuck there.

What with tiredness and jetlag and grumpy old woman status, I may have lost it around now, rather loudly, so like a naughty child DH sent me to the corner!! Other people being served then started having the same issue – all using Mastercard but the dumbo’s at the counter didn’t seem to get that this was obviously a Mastercard issue. Luckily the two other groups had among them someone with an American Express Card instead. I was trying to suggest couldn’t we go get cash out and pay some sort of cash deposit (and no-one was listening to me) when I remembered we had a debit card on us that wasn’t a Mastercard and convinced DH to try it (he seemed dubious they would accept a debit card especially with limited maximums) – but they did - all was wonderful and finally, around 2 hours late, off we went! I do wonder if any other poor souls got caught out and how they managed. Moral of the story– we used to have one each of Mastercard and Visa but had neglected to realise over time they now all happened to be Mastercard, so always ensure you have one of each with you.

Driving was easy and we soon found our DD’s little share-house, tucked into the backyard of her landlord’s. A quick reunion and she buzzed back to work and we went for a walk. Down one end of the street was the “city forest”, a big (108 ha.) conservation area that she cycles to work through. Very pretty but full of mozzies. Signposts show the paths to different suburbs so you can’t get too lost although the forest also borders the Hȧgdalen-Nȧsten nature reserve.

Js forest 2B  DSC06328 (Large).JPG

Js forest 6 DSC06333 (Large).JPG

Over the next few days we explored Uppsala and nearby Sigtuna on Lake Mälaren. On the weekend we visited Drottingholm, the Royal Palace with DD which is also on the lake. DH came down on our first Wed with a bad cold that turned into a cough that kept everyone awake night after night and meant we took a slightly slower pace sightseeing.

Uppsala is a very pretty University town. Our first morning we walked through the forest into town, a 5km hike that meant by lunchtime we were pretty tired. Thereafter we took the bus!

The forest is mostly coniferous with Spruce and Scots Pines up to 200 years old

Js forest 3 DSC06329 (Large).JPG

There are designated horse riding, jogging/skiing in winter, and cycling trails, some shared. We came out near the Linneanum Gardens (Botanical Gardens)

Uppsala Botanical Gardens.jpg

Further along the road was Uppsala Slott, built in 1549 by King Gustav Vasa who was elected King of Sweden in 1523 when Sweden finally freed herself from the Kalmar Union of Denmark, Sweden and Norway (and Norway’s dependencies that then included Iceland, Greenland and the Faroe Islands) and became independent. His dynasty ruled Sweden for the next 130 years.

14 DSC06352 (Large).JPG

The canons are pointed at the Cathedral as back then the church held a lot of power. However, this was during the time of unrest as Protestantism took over from Catholicism. King Gustav claimed the church property and assets as his and the canons are a warning to keep the Cathedral bishops in check!

15 canons pointed at cathedral DSC06353 (Large).JPG

The pink castle dates from when the original palace burnt down in the 1700’s. In front is the 16th century fortress, once a covered hill local children used to play in and uncovered and restored in the 20th century. We were lucky enough to visit Vasaborgen, a museum in the ruins of the fortress that only seems to be open in summer some days. This included the chamber where the Sture brothers were killed. Gustav’s son Erik XIV inherited the crown. He feared his younger brother Johan was going to overthrow him so in 1567 he imprisoned several Swedish noblemen, close relatives, and accused them of treasonous acts. Svante Sture and his sons Nils and Eric were detained in the castle. For some reason “Mad King Eric” supposedly suddenly rejected the charge of treason and visited them to apologise, left only to return not long later totally crazy, stabbed Nils and ordered the guards to kill them all. He rode off and was found 30km away, very confused. It is not surprising he was dethroned by his brother, who became king and imprisoned Erik who was shortly afterwards poisoned by arsenic, probably on order from Johan.

In the Sture chamber

16C A6502193 (Large).JPG

The bloodstained clothes the brothers were wearing were kept and are on display in the Cathedral’s Treasury.

Uppsasla Sture clothing.jpg

It was fun to explore the old fortress which contained many original components such as original red and black and white chequered floor. This display stayed in my mind. The Nursery overlooked the Royal Garden where executions were carried out. Scratched drawings on the stucco walls show gallows pics of scenes presumably witnessed by the children who drew pictures of what they had seen here.

Uppsala Slott sketches children.jpg

Looking back at the restored fortress and pink castle from the Royal Gardens.

Uppsala Slott (castle) with C16 fortress in front.jpg

Last edited:

Continued: The Cathedral

Our next stop was the Cathedral; this pic taken from the opposite side of the river that runs through the town.

Uppsala Cathedral.jpg

Inside the beautifully painted Cathedral.

Uppsala cathedral frescoes 2.jpg

King Vasa and his wife’s marble tomb is here

Uppsala tombs King Gustav and wife.jpg

Watched by Mary.

Uppsala cathedral Mary returns.jpg

Like so many visitors, we were taken in and thought this was a real person for quite some time! Called Mary Returns she is staring at Vasa’s chapel as the chapel was dedicated to her until Gustav took it and replaced pictures of her with pictures celebrating his life. She was placed here in 2005.

On another day we came back and visited the Cathedral Treasury. This was fun as you were given a torch and a booklet and entered a small lift from the gift shop that took you up the tower – it felt like a secret expedition, helped by the fact we were the only ones there but I suspect only a few are allowed at any one time.

The torch is so you can look at the details of the objects as the light is kept dim on all the museum floors. It was surprising what a difference it made. Far too many things to include here, this gives an idea.

Uppsala cathedral treasury.jpg

There were many papal copes, ceremonial swords and armour.

This was distinctive. It is the golden gown of Queen Margareta of Denmark, Norway and Sweden and is the only surviving medieval gala dress (some damage) dating to 1403-1439. It was brought to Sweden as war booty by Karl Gustav.

Uppsala cathedral med gala dress.jpg

Sample detail of a Papal Cope, this one a Martyr Cope from somewhere between the 13th to 15th centuries with detail of the embroidery including the decapitation of John the Baptist and the coronation of the Virgin Mary.

Uppsala cathedral papal cope.jpg

An almost 3D Reliquary from the late 12th century that might have belonged to the former Cathedral at Gamla Uppsala (old Uppsala where the town and first cathedral used to be).

Uppsala cathedral reliquiry.jpg

We had lunch down town. The local ICA food stores here (bit like IGA) sell amazing serve-yourself salad bowls with all manner of meats, vegetarian dishes, and salads – a range of choices I have not seen anywhere in Aus. We sat and looked at the river and the Old Mill which houses the county museum (visited another day and an excellent museum).

Uppsala Mill House.jpg

Still a bit jet lagged we called it a day.

Day 6 Gamla Uppsala

Today we drove out to Gamla Uppsala (old Uppsala) the site of the original Iron Age settlement and several Viking age burial mounds. It was an important religious, political and economic centre as early as the 3rd century AD with written sources claiming during pre-history it was the residence of Swedish kings. Records from the 700s mention pagan temples, sacrificial groves, mounds with the names Odin, Thor and Frey, and royal graves. It was also the location of a Thing (general assembly) of all Swedes held from prehistoric times til the middle ages. Fans of Vikings will note it popped up in the series though they placed a stave church here and there wasn’t.

The three barrows or mounds have been confirmed as burial sites belonging to the royal dynasty. They are rather unprepossessing!

Gamla Uppsala burial mounds.jpg

Another view. This one contained a man and animals, possibly food for his journey, and remains of a warrior’s equipment plus luxury items such as a Frankish sword adorned with gold and board game with Roman pawns made of ivory. Another mound contained the remains of a woman and a boy.

Gamla Uppsala burial mound 2.jpg

There was a museum on site. I was so channelling Marvel! I preferred the Viking section in the museum in the Old Mill in town though.

Gamla Uppsala museum plaque.jpg

A model of Gamla Uppsala portraying changes over time

Gamla Uppsala museum model.jpg

A bone comb, presumably one this size for horses

Gamla Uppsala museum bone comb.jpg

The original church here was the archbishopric of Sweden, but it burnt down. Then the archbishopric and St Erik’s remains moved to a new cathedral built in the “new” town of Uppsala (originally called Östra Aros) that had grown up with a port by the river. They insisted when the cathedral moved the town’s named be changed to Uppsala too. We ended up spending the afternoon at the Cathedral visiting the Treasury I posted previously.

All that remains of the original church (the choir and central tower) with a sacristy and porch added before the archbishopric was moved.

Gamla Uppsala original church.jpg

Old grave markers in the churchyard.

Gamla Uppsala old grave markers.jpg

[I have been trying to make these images a bit smaller but dragging and dropping a smaller pixel size pic isn't making any difference unlike my first post??]

Last edited:
Day 7 Sigtuna and Linnaeus

Day 7, Friday, dawned bright and sunny and DH got more practice in driving as we meandered our way via back roads an hour south to Sigtuna on the shores of Lake Mälaren. Sigtuna is Sweden’s oldest town dating from AD 980. It was the first Christian town in Swden but is now a sleepy tourist town near the airport. In 995 Sweden’s first coins were minted here on order of King Olaf.

The lake is the third largest freshwater lake in Sweden and stretches 120 km from east to west – all the way to Stockholm where it meets the sea in the centre of the city. In the Viking ages it was a bay of the Baltic Sea and there are several Viking settlements on island and around the shores of the lake. By 1200, due to rising land as glaciers retreated, it became cut off from the sea.

Sigtuna Graham by Lake.jpg

The town is famous for its colourful medieval town centre with wooden buildings and laneways leading down to the sea.

Sigtuna street.jpg

Sigtuna town hall, possibly the smallest in Europe, built in 18th century.

Sigtuna town hall.jpg

St Olaf’s Church built in 12th century over an even older church. In the middle ages there were seven churches in the town; ruins of three remain with two under restoration sufficient so they are safe for visitors to have a closer look at the ruins.

Sigtuna St Olafs church.jpg

Pretty gardens in the churchyard

Sigtuna pretty roses inthe churchyard DSC06451.JPG

DH and a rune stone. There are over 100 rune stones scattered around Sigtuna (and lots in Uppsala too). Almost all in Sigtuna date from 1100 with many located near churches as the majority of rune stones are Christian. Many runic stones are self-promotive, erected by people in their own honour! Many more, like this one, are in memory of others . This one says "Sven had the stone erected in memory of ... (damage so name unreadable) his father and Frodis in memory of Ulv, her husband, God help his soul".

Sigtuna Graham and rune stone.jpg

Driving back to Uppsala this is such a typical view of this southern part of Sweden.

Sigtuna typcial Swedish view.jpg

This evening we met DD in town after she had finished work to see the reconstructed gardens of Carl Linnaeus (who invented the taxonomy system, the means of classifying plants and animals). He became professor of medicine and botany at the University of Uppsala in 1741 at the age of 34 and took over the Uni botanical garden and house to collect his specimens and raise his five children. His gardens, which are surrounded by high hedges so only those he invited in could see what he was growing, are divided into scientific families and geographic regions. He was the first to classify human with other primates and gave us the name **** sapiens. As an aside, he also kept pet monkeys and a pet racoon (a gift from the crown prince of Sweden) in his house here.

Uppsala In the Linnaeus Garden DSC06517.JPG

A statue of Linnaeus as a young man

Uppsala young Linnaeus.jpg

Last edited:
Crepes for dinner

Another view of the river and Old Mill House

Uppsala river (Medium).JPG

Dinner at a local creperie in one of the many typical courtyards in this part of town – yum!

Uppsala courtyard.jpg

Desert crepe

Uppsala sweet crepes.jpg

Afterwards walking back and we passed this window. Peter No-Tail is a popular Swedish children's story about a tailless cat who lives in Uppsala. Here is a peep hole into his basement apartment where he and his girlfriend live.

Uppsala peter no tail.jpg

Uppsala peter no tail close up.jpg

A rune stone in the cemetery near the cathedral.

Uppsala rune stone.jpg

Tomorrow the Royal Palace

Great report Wendy. :goodvibes

A few random thoughts:

So great that you got to have that Dismeet. I would love to catch up with you ladies again.

Those Premium Economy seats look great.

That woman in the church does look very real... and a little bit scary :laughing:

Day 8: Visiting with Kings and Queens

Today being Saturday our DD joined us for a visit to the Royal Palace at Drottningholm. The King and Queen still live here. It is in a very pretty spot, also by Lake Mälaren.

Drottningholm palace private residence Swedish royal family.jpg

The Palace Opera Theatre, one of the few 18th century theatres still in use with the original stage machinery.

Drottningholm Opera Theatre.jpg

Inside the magnificent entrance hall.

Drottningholm magnificent entrance hall.jpg

We had a very informative and entertaining guide show us around the wing that is open to the public. The original castle burnt down in 1661 just after Queen Hedwig Eleanora bought it but she had it rebuilt in the Baroque style popular at the time. Especially interesting was all the symbolism built into paintings to emphasise Hedwig Eleonora’s right to the throne and power in the late 1600s. She was Queen of Sweden from 1654-1660 by marriage to Charles X Gustav (a marriage arranged by her parents as an alliance between Sweden and Holstein-Gottorp against the mutual enemy Denmark). She was also regent for her son Charles XI from 1660-1672 and also for a time her grandson Charles XII, plus ruled in his absence while he was busy with the Great Northern War from 1700 to 1713. She basically dominated the royal court for 61 years and seems quite formidable, even joining her husband on several of his military campaigns, but was also shown great respect as “Queen Dowager of the Realm" and doesn’t seem to have dabbled overly in politics other than to protect her children’s interests and supporting the peace party in the council. She also has left a reputation as a party lover and gambler!

A sample of the paintings – this is a portrait of Queen Eleonora surrounded by allegorical figures such as love, hope and sincerity. To her left in the painting is a portrait of her five year old son, King Charles XI.

Drottningholm painting (2).jpg

A portrait of Catherine the Great of Russia. It was common for the royals of Europe to exchange portraits of each other (and then expect them to be hung in notable rooms) much like we send Instagrams.

Drottningholm portrait of Catherine the Great.jpg

Queen Eleanora’s State Bedchamber created by leading artists and craftsmen of the time. She mostly used less grand rooms in a more private part of the palace though.

Drottningholm Queens State bedchamber.jpg

A Gobelin tapestry in the Chinese Drawing Room (1779), a gift from Louis XVI. A concealed staircase links this room to the Queen's State bedchamber on the lower floor.

Drottningholm Gobelin tapestry.jpg

The royal crib most recently used the week before our visit during the baptism of Princess Adrienne.

Drottningholm royal crib.jpg

The library commissioned by Queen Ulrike (Queen of Sweden 1751-1771 married to King Adolf Frederick), with classical gilded columns and Rococo ornamentation.

Drottningholm Library.jpg

Lunch in the garden café

Drottningholm lunch.jpg

Last edited:
In the Gardens

The Baroque Gardens from the terrace – in the French style (created by Queen Eleanora).

Drottningholm Baroque gardens from terrace.jpg

DD liked this secret garden hidden within the hedge

Drottningholm Js secret garden.jpg

The Chinese Pavilion, a larger version of an original built in wood that had been built quickly as a surprise birthday gift for Queen Ulrike in 1753 and didn’t last well in the Swedish climate. It was then rebuilt as a larger version from stone in the 1760s. The King would decide if the weather was nice the whole family would spend the day here more casually than in the royal palace.

Drottningholm Chinese Pavilion.jpg

It was filled with luxury items brought to Sweden from China by the Swedish East India Company. China captured the imagination of people at the time – a mythic, forbidden land and a Chinese room was popular throughout Europe. The Chinese lacquered panels were of particular interest as the technique did not exist in Europe then.

Drottningholm Chinese Pavilion Interior 1.jpg

Drottningholm Chinese Pavilion Interior 2.jpg

Drottningholm Chinese Pavilion Interior 3.jpg

Lovely fuschias (note Mickey did come with me in a subtle way)

Drottningholm Chinese Pavilion fuschias.jpg

Walking through the English gardens, lots of cute birdlife, many with babies.

Drottningholm gardens moor hen.jpg

A type of Swedish duck

Drottningholm gardens Swedish duck.jpg

This swan seemed interested in us.

Drottningholm gardens swan.jpg

Last edited:
Great report Wendy. :goodvibes

A few random thoughts:

So great that you got to have that Dismeet. I would love to catch up with you ladies again.

Those Premium Economy seats look great.

That woman in the church does look very real... and a little bit scary :laughing:

Thanks Wanderlust. Figured I'd continue even though it is so quiet over here these days. Some time someone might notice who are visiting and be interested. It would be good to have a catch-up again with you and others. We will get over your way some time though unlikely 2019 or 2020 it seems. Yes Mary was a bit eerie!

A quiet Sunday

The next day DH cold descended very heavily so he had a day in bed. It was cold and rainy such a contrast to yesterday. DD did some work from home and I caught up on some reading. In the late pm armed with macs and umbrellas DD and I took a walk in the woods. The mozzies eventually drove us home. Luckily they hang out in the woods and not near the houses (unlike Aus). The forest is as pretty in the mist and rain as it is sunlit (and from pics she has sent, even more beautiful covered in frost and snow).

Uppsala forest in rain 1.jpg

Both DD and I love this fluffy ground cover

Uppsala forest in rain 3.jpg

Trollskogen is an area of the forest that has been totally untouched since 1970. Hard to photo well though. Lots of mosses and lichen and today, very boggy.

Uppsala forest in rain 2 Trollskogen.jpg

Work out anyone?

Uppsala forest in rain 4 workout.jpg

One of the riding paths

Js forest 5 DSC06332 (Large) (Medium).JPG

Tomorrow DH and I are off to Stockholm for 2 nights

Hi Wendy! I’m glad you’re writing your trip up. It looks amazing - Sweden looks beautiful. And the PE seats look like bliss, especially compared to economy! I think your daughter was studying over there.... is she enjoying it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!