Visitors allowed at the Fort?

ColleenFL

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anyone knows if they will allow visitors to visit for the day at our campsite? If so would we need to leave there names with guard booth or just have the visitor say they are visiting the “Family”?

I'm wondering the same. I have been under the impression that they will not allow anyone in who is not listed on some type of reservation (dining or resort).

If that is the case we can add them but I don’t think you can add anyone to your existing reservations, or visitors, you would have to do it at check in.
I am going to the fort next weekend I will have to ask when I’m there, it just seems like the CM are all over the place on what they tell you, one says one thing and another may say something different. Our family get together is early July.

You can have up to 10 people registered on your campsite reservation, but it has been if they can give the security your name and site number they will be allowed in. Realize in these times things might change.

If that is the case we can add them but I don’t think you can add anyone to your existing reservations, or visitors, you would have to do it at check in.
I am going to the fort next weekend I will have to ask when I’m there, it just seems like the CM are all over the place on what they tell you, one says one thing and another may say something different. Our family get together is early July.
Please report back and let us know how things go.

Enjoy your family and time together!

You can have up to 10 people registered on your campsite reservation, but it has been if they can give the security your name and site number they will be allowed in. Realize in these times things might change.
This is how it was for us last year. But pre virus. They wouldn't add my brother to the reservation but said he could just say he was visiting and they would let him in. It wasnt a problem at all.

I would imagine since you can not even visit a hotel without a reservation for dinner or staying that they would not be allowing visitors either at the Fort.

For about 6 years my eldest would drive over from Tampa on the weekends to join us at WDW. We would as for a guest pass for parking but we didn't add her to our reservation.

They aren’t allowing visitors right not although I’m sure policies will change. When we arrived Wednesday ON the Magical Express bus, the guard would not let the bus through the gate until she saw my drivers license and confirmed we were guests. It was odd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter