Visitors Toll Pass

I've just signed up onsite before walking to our rental car.
While not a lot of time, it would be nice to have it done ahead of time.
I'll have to try it for our next trip.

So...I went to their website to reserve my pass for next month. It will not accept any of my charge card information - says it is invalid on all of them. Then when I go to input information again it will not allow me to choose my country or rental car selection. Yes I have used Safari as well as Chrome and tried on both Apple and PC - no luck.

Anyone else having issues?
What is the website? Found it.
Interested in trying to reserve ahead for our next trip.

Important note that is either not disclosed or buried somewhere on the Visitors Toll Pass site: Pick up your tag BEFORE you pick up your rental car. We unknowingly did the reverse, and it caused all sorts of headaches.

Anyone been in this scenario?

We are staying at Dolphin (no DME) so we are renting a car at MCO and returning same day at Dolphin. Then do the reverse on c/o day. From what I read on the site you can change cars (even if not at MCO) by going to your account and updating the plate number. I thought we would just keep the pass until we need it on departure day but we will not have a car for the days in-between arrival and departure. My worry is that someone will rent the first car after us and we get their charges even without the pass on their car.

We are staying at Dolphin (no DME) so we are renting a car at MCO and returning same day at Dolphin. Then do the reverse on c/o day. From what I read on the site you can change cars (even if not at MCO) by going to your account and updating the plate number. I thought we would just keep the pass until we need it on departure day but we will not have a car for the days in-between arrival and departure. My worry is that someone will rent the first car after us and we get their charges even without the pass on their car.
You ought to contact the agency at the phone or email on the web page to ask this.

Not immediately. I go straight to the car with Alamo as well. I had signed up for Tollpass online ahead of time, picked up my pass, drove to the hotel, then logged in to see what the account looked like. It had a different car listed on my account, so I edited that information to the car I had. It worked out fine in the end, the charges were correct.

I am looking to repeat this process. Where did you pick up the toll pass? Is it from the Alamo counter or can you pick it up somewhere in the garage?

Just signed up online for the pass. Super easy.
I am looking to repeat this process. Where did you pick up the toll pass? Is it from the Alamo counter or can you pick it up somewhere in the garage?
When you go down to the main floor to walk over to the rental cars, you will see a small booth to get you Visitor pass. Stop there before going to your rental car. last trip, not doing it online, the process took about 5 minutes at most. Well worth the time.

Does EZPass work? I know it works at many tolls near Orlando but not sure if the route to WDW is covered by EZPass. If it does work, no worries at all. When you get your rental just add that car to your EZPass account for when you are there and then delete it after you return it.

I drive from Mass to NC each summer and it works at tolls from here to Virginia.

Does EZPass work? I know it works at many tolls near Orlando but not sure if the route to WDW is covered by EZPass. If it does work, no worries at all. When you get your rental just add that car to your EZPass account for when you are there and then delete it after you return it.

I drive from Mass to NC each summer and it works at tolls from here to Virginia.
Between MCO & WDW, E-ZPass is accepted only if you use the southern exit from MCO to SR417, and exit 417 at International Drive/Epcot.

It is not accepted on 417 beyond I-Drive, which includes the Osceola Pkwy/DAK/DHS/MK exit. That exit has a coins-only cash lane; I think the current toll rate is $1.00.

Last edited:
Just signed up online for the pass. Super easy.

When you go down to the main floor to walk over to the rental cars, you will see a small booth to get you Visitor pass. Stop there before going to your rental car. last trip, not doing it online, the process took about 5 minutes at most. Well worth the time.

Just went to sign up and saw that it is a pilot program that ends July 30, 2020. Really hoping the extend or roll out completely for my trip in December! 🤞

Just went to sign up and saw that it is a pilot program that ends July 30, 2020. Really hoping the extend or roll out completely for my trip in December! 🤞
It's already been extended once, so chances are good that it will be again.

It lets the local toll authority get their hands on the money before the state gets a chance to divvy it up.

I would confirm with them if you are eligible in this situation. I emailed them about a situation like this (for a friend of mine - two one way rentals starting and ending at MCO) and they said it must be the same rental to and from MCO. I also do not believe you can update your plate number online - everything was greyed out except a couple of fields inn our trip account when we had ours. And honestly if you are only using it for to and from the airport I would just stop and pay the tolls. We had two weeks driving around Orlando area (staying offsite) and it was great for that as it allowed us to use the fasted route and avoid traffic by not worry about SUNPASS only roads/toll roads etc. If I was only going to and from Disney property I probably wouldn't bother.

Toll pass is suspended until April 1st.
yes ....
IMPORTANT UPDATE: The Visitor Toll Pass pilot program is temporarily suspended for all visitors traveling through Orlando International Airport due the events surrounding the novel coronavirus, COVID-19. Visitor Toll Pass services will be reassessed on April 1, 2020. We will not be able to accommodate any reservations that begin between Saturday, March 14 - Tuesday, March 31. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. If you have questions, please check our FAQ section or call customer service at 407-690-5300. Please note, you may experience longer wait times for the customer call center due to high call volumes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!