• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vistana Resort Lake Buena Vista I have many questions

D

DisneyQuacker

I made reservations from May 09-22 at the Sheraton's Vistana Resort LBV. I was wondering if anyone can reccomend this resort? Any hard times at the hotel? Any pleasent or perfect visits? I need all the help I can get. What portion of the hotel to stay in? I'm going with my DH, and my 2 DS's one 16 and the other 8. What portion has the best pools? Thanks for all your help.
Disney Quacker

If you scroll down, you'll see a post titled Vistana Resort LBV. there is a lot of info there. I am also staying there in a couple of weeks and one of the owners was nice enough to post a lot of information.
Jenn

Hello Quacker..I see we are almost neighbors! We too are thinking about trying out Vistana. It sounds fantastic & so close to everything. Our dates keep moving but, at this point, we are going in April.

Hi! I own at Vistana Resort and travel down there every year. If you have any specific questions that aren't answered already on this board, just ask away! I'd be happy to help you. I've only stayed in the Palms or Cascades, so I can't help you with the other phases very much - just hearsay. This year we are going to try either Spas (for location) or Lakes (for newness) - haven't decided yet and only 20 more days! My family has used all of the pools there (I think there are 7, maybe 8). We've never used shuttle. Have played mini-golf (not worth it) and participated in many of the activities there. You can't really go wrong - every unit has a beautiful view of water & fountains. Top floors have skylights - we always request top floor :)

Kimberly :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter