Vloggers

I love EarsToYou!! Brock, Promise and Jasper (adorable dog) are the best! They are pure Disney lovers, and they also take us along on other adventures! Love watching, they are extremely enjoyable and real. I love to "come along"!!!

Curious, and not being a WDW vlog watcher or blog reader, is it mainly that they are informative or is that they give you that "I'm at WDW" feeling, or both?
For me, it's all about my mood and the stress levels in my life! Sometimes I want to learn about the history and theming of the parks and resorts. Also, I love to "visit" when I'm feeling a little low or just want to indulge. Finally, when I'm getting close to my next trip, I like to see new places (esp resorts) so I can find my way around irl, or I brush up on things I thought I knew (in case they've changed, like entry procedures, etc.).

And so it is with great respect and sense of awe that this child of the 60s -- who could watch Uncle Walt on the TV only once a week, and then only what the Wonderful World of Color decided I'd see -- takes in all the advantages that these fantastic vloggers put out there for us to enjoy!

I really like Ears2You and World of Micah. Micah does a great job of showing old WDW that can still be seen in the parks.

I love a lot of the bloggers that have been listed so far but I hadn’t seen The Brookhart Project mentioned yet. They’re one of my faves. I feel they’re the only one that fills the hole See Ya Reel Soon left behind. They upload everyday and about 90% of the content is WDW related. They’re upbeat, genuine, and energetic like Joe and Ashley were. They’re also locals, DVC members, and former CM’s. They visit the parks and resorts many times a week. Love them. I’m so jealous of their life. lol

Last edited:

I love a lot of the bloggers that have been listed so far but I hadn’t seen The Brookhart Project mentioned yet. They’re one of my faves. I feel they’re the only one that fills the hole See Ya Reel Soon left behind. They upload everyday and about 90% of the content is WDW related. They’re upbeat, genuine, and energetic like Joe and Ashley were. They’re also locals, DVC members, and former CM’s. They visit the parks and resorts many times a week. Love them. I’m so jealous of their life. lol

OOO I will check them out. I miss Joe and Ashley terribly :(

I don't think anyone mentioned Michael Kay. He does many Disney videos. He LOVES the magic of Disney. His vlogs are fun and informative. He is a high energy, down to earth, positive and sentimental Disney fan. I highly recommend him.

For families with Little Ones, watch NeverlandFamily . Super cute.

Love HappiestVlogsonEarth and Ears2You which have been mentioned. LOVE Gillian at home!!! Off I go to check out a few of the others that I saw mentioned in this thread.

Love HappiestVlogsonEarth and Ears2You which have been mentioned. LOVE Gillian at home!!! Off I go to check out a few of the others that I saw mentioned in this thread.

Love Gillian (and Hillary)! “Mid-century modern tho!” Lol

Warning: Going to get sad here... Did you catch the late Stacy Fulford (Mimi Kaboom) in one of their last vlogs? What a fantastic interaction. Such a great loss. Heartbreaking. RIP Stacy. :(

I also love Brock and Promise.
“Hey Gang!” “Spaceship Earth. Earth is a Spaceship”

HVOE is also a great substitute for an old vlogger called My Housewife Life (currently Pretty Neat Living) since both stay Deluxe and do signature dining all the time. It’s fun to live vicariously though them. I don’t know of any other vloggers that stay Deluxe/DVC as often as them. I’d be happy for some recommendations if anyone has any tho.

Here’s one that hasn’t been mentioned... Adam Rucker (AJ Ruck).
He is one of the original Disney vloggers. Doesn’t vlog often but he is worth watching. He has covered WDW, DL, DCL, and Paris DL. He often has a sidekick named Franze and she is adorable (btw, she should be the new Stacy... if Stacy ever retired). Anyway, he filmed them doing one of the RunDisney marathons (or half-marathon?) and it was fantastic. He made me, a hater of all things long-distance running, want to do a marathon! I could not believe it. He made it look like so much fun!

Last edited:
I watch Timtracker, Adam Hattan, and Ears2you. But Timtracker is my favorite by far because he doesn't seem like he's trying hard to be "cool" and/or goofy like some other vloggers.

I'm glad I came across this thread. There are a couple of popular vlogs we have watched a lot over the last year or so, but there seems to be a certain sameness after a while. While both are still really fine vlogs, we've been looking for fresh voices.

I’ve been wondering, has anyone ever spotted themself in the background of a vlog? In all the years I’ve been watching them I’m so surprised I haven’t caught myself yet. :happytv:

I’ve been wondering, has anyone ever spotted themself in the background of a vlog? In all the years I’ve been watching them I’m so surprised I haven’t caught myself yet. :happytv:

This is such a great thread! Along the same line, can anyone recommend another Podcast (besides Disunplugged) for news, etc. rather then vlogs?
Thank you!!

The WDW Couple is another one I've stumbled upon. They post content everyday, their videos are a manageable 5-10mins and they do a lot of dining reviews, which I enjoy. They're another couple that I could see myself actually hanging out with IRL.

I've been addicted to Disney Vlogs lately! My favorites are:

Sprinkle Me Disney
This Orlando Life
Adam Hattan
Tim Tracker
Disney Food Blog
The Disney Double Dose
One Mouse One Dream
Disney At Heart

I'm going to have to try some of these others that people have listed too! I love keeping up with everything new at Disney, love when they show new merchandise, and I love feeling like I'm home again! They're great to tide me over until my next trip! 17 days and counting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter