vmk hope is gone now!

We need to forget about getting VMK back for a while- until we convince Disney to put the website back up.

So does that mean they still have vmk.com, they just linked it to another site? Right? So its still there... they can change it back if they ever felt the need to...

I'm pretty sure I'm about to cry. I miss that page so much, even if it was empty because there was no big "Play Now!" Button. :sad1:

I'm pretty sure I'm about to cry. I miss that page so much, even if it was empty because there was no big "Play Now!" Button. :sad1:

Me too. For some reason, I like to see 2 oversized VMK chracters that still talk.

Oh btw, I saw this funny pic somewhere but I don't have it. I remember the dialouge tho:

"Hey Jake?"
"Yeah Haley?"
"VMK is closed now,"
"Yeah?"
"That means we'll lose our jobs"
"Oh- That's not good"

i still cant find a reason y they would close such an awesome game down i miss it

Yeah, I dont think they really had a reason to. Just because it wasn't making money maybe, but I dont think they were spending too much money on it either. So its going to be a mystery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!