VMK is OPEN!?

Stitch71

I love that little blue experiment...
Yep. Its open! Beta.MyVmk.Com Its not even fake! I started playing it and it works! They also have a bunch of rare items in the shop! It works! You have to make a new account though. The staff is so nice!

http://Beta.MyVmk.Com

Play it yourself! Post any questions below :D

i'm so excited about this because i didn't know about this game until after it shut down and have been DYING to play! I just registered and activated my account but it won't let me play :( every time I click the play now button it asks for my username and password and tells me it's wrong EVERY time.

i'm so excited about this because i didn't know about this game until after it shut down and have been DYING to play! I just registered and activated my account but it won't let me play :( every time I click the play now button it asks for my username and password and tells me it's wrong EVERY time.

If you registered for their site/forums, you have to register again for an actual game account - they're two separate systems.

If that doesn't solve the problem, try posting on their Bug Reports forum, someone should be able to help.

YES! I have missed this! Finally getting to play again. Though I noticed a lot of the rooms still aren't open yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!