[ VMK Stitch hat codes at DL hotels ]

fruit_smoothie

I'm smooth like SmO0tHieZzzz
Hey! If nobody in your family is interested in VMK just want you to know I sure am! Here's a secret, I'm pretty sure at check in of a hotel in Disney Land you get a card with codes for a stitch hat for VMK well I'm most diffently interested in it and would be SOOOO grateful if somebody could PM the codes on that card. Anyway, one more favour.. if you are going to DL promise me you are going to have a.. GOOD GOOD TIME WITH A CHERRY ON TOP! :cheer2: :cloud9: :grouphug: :sunny:

And if you want details to help me out about the VMK stitch hat codes feel free to.

VMK= Virtual Magic Kingdom - a game releated to disney that is virtual with people that can buy rooms and iteams and go around chatting to each other..(may not sound thrilling..lol but I <3 it)

Please please try to help and have an AWESOME time at DL! :love:

Thanks for the info! My wife and I are REALLY into VMK and have been since day 1 of the game. We each have mules to help with prize acquiring and points scoring...see you online maybe!!!

I'm pretty sure it's retired now. When you booked thru WD travel for stays BEFORE May 31/07 you got the card for the stitch hat. We booked our trip before then but since arrival was in October, we didn't qualify. Believe me, I made phone calls and tried to get it but was refused.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter