voice........................................................ is staff singing??

Blumonkeyboy said:
uh not with voice sure we can do ....... lalala i am singing i mean with a micraphone like karaoke
yes you can.. just get a hsm mic put it on top of some crates and voila

uh blue if everyone could hear everybody else's voice vmk would be a weird unsafe place

coolkidhann95 said:
uh blue if everyone could hear everybody else's voice vmk would be a weird unsafe place
yeah I agree. I'd rather hear Renpener Voicechat or talk, then hearing his real voice, but how do we know if he has a good signing voice? :confused3 :rotfl2:

coolkidhann95 said:
i guess you are right it would be bad especialy if staff started singing ................ JK

That would be bad, because people could say swear words. :sad2:

Giving out your real voice would scare me, because it could give out your age.
No thanks. I don't want people screaming and giving out their location, age, appearance through voice clips. It's fine with your friends on MSN but on VMK, with strangers?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter