"Voices of Disney" January 2019 Exercise Thread

40 minutes

2545/1860

It's amazing how this cold has zapped my desire to move, but it's warming up and I'll be out at the barn later today taking blankets off of 90ish horses. Consequently, I should have a decent last minute number to post to hopefully boost our group total. I hope things are also warming up for any of you who live in the areas with crazy cold temps.

I'll try to get our February thread up later today. If not, definitely tomorrow.

:rainbow: Congrats to sophy1996 on reaching Echco Green, and to Team January on making it to Really Loud Red!!

I'll be back tomorrow or over the weekend to post any last-minute minutes, but for now, we have one last voice - the man himself, Walt Disney as Mickey Mouse:

Thanks @Twilight Sparkle for hosting February, and I'll see you all there!

Finishing the month with 30 more minutes for a total of 475/700 for January. Short of my goal, but considering the weather, better than I thought!

See you in February!

princess: Congrats to BonnieF on reaching Projecting Pink!! princess:

Team total at this point is 9,649 and 92%.

:jumping1: Congrats to MikeNamez on reaching Echo Green!

Team total is updated to 9,864 minutes, or 94%! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!