Volcano Bay Cabana - Pricing

DisneyMattB

Earning My Ears
UPDATED INFORMATION - 4/21/2017
Volcano Bay Cabanas - NOW AVAILABLE!

After you book your cabana, help out your fellow Waturi and let us know what you paid by replying and posting your price paid on this thread! It seems like prices vary greatly based on the time of the year.

Cabanas
  • Single Family Cabana - Starting at $159.99 (prices vary time of the year)
  • Family Suite Cabana - Starting at $299.99
  • No Annual Passholder discounts announced (yet!)
  • Cabanas can be reserved by area.
    • River Village
    • Rainforest Village
    • Wave Village
    • Volcano Area
  • Call to make reservations at 877-489-8068
  • There are 11 standalone cabanas, 18 lower level cabanas and 20 upper level cabanas. (I don't get it either. Are 2 of the upper level cabanas floating above the park?)
  • The Volcano Bay Cabana includes: seating for up to six (6) guests (Upper Level, Lower Level OR Single) OR seating for up to sixteen (16) guests (Family); concierge service from a cabana attendant; ability to book/modify your space in the Virtual Lines; fruit basket/snacks; small refrigerator pre-stocked with bottled water; and complementary locker and towel service at the cabana.
  • Pricing varies based on inventory, time of the year and location of the cabana in the park.
  • Cabanas are reserved for the date specified in the name of the person on the credit card used to make the reservation
  • Cancellation for full refund is available 72 hours before the day of the reservation.
  • More details at the Universal Orlando Blog!
  • We made our reservation today for OPENING DAY 5/25 in a Single Family Cabana for $319.49!
Premium Seating
  • Starting at $29.99 (prices vary based on the time of the year)
  • Includes a pair of padded loungers with an adjustable shade canopy and a built-in storage lockbox. Plus, you can enjoy the services of an area attendant who'll see to your food and drink orders.
  • Pricing varies based on inventory and time of the year.
  • Call to make reservations at 877-489-8068
  • Subject to availability. Advance reservations are recommended. Usage is date specific. Seventy-two (72) hour cancellation notice is required for a refund. Universal’s Volcano Bay™ admission is not included. Unused usage shall be forfeited. Additional Restrictions may apply.
Towel Service
  • I heard that complementary towels will be provided throughout the park. It's going to be similar to towel service at the hotel pools. I asked about lockers, and there will be lockers for a charge. The cost for lockers has not yet been announced.

Can't WAIT to GO!!!! We'll see you at Volcano Bay!

Last edited:
That's great info - did they give you a sense of how many that accommodated? also, when you say you have tickets for that day, did you buy a one day through the website and you pick the day? I'm unclear on how that is going to work. Date specific? thanks

That's quite a price range.......
The only info I found was this:

https://orlandoinformer.com/universal/volcano-bay-cabana-rentals/

For $159 I could be interested.. but not for $400+.....

Do you know if that pricing is for full day?
Apparently they will also offer "premium seating".. don't suppose you got the price of that?

From reading the Universal Orlando Blog, I understand you have the cabana to yourself for the entire day. I was asking about the premium seating pricing too, but they didn't have pricing or dates when you could start renting them. The cost sounds high, but we are getting in early, and won't have a hotel room until the afternoon, so we plan to be there all day. It will be nice to have our own private space in the park.

From reading the Universal Orlando Blog, I understand you have the cabana to yourself for the entire day. I was asking about the premium seating pricing too, but they didn't have pricing or dates when you could start renting them. The cost sounds high, but we are getting in early, and won't have a hotel room until the afternoon, so we plan to be there all day. It will be nice to have our own private space in the park.

That sounds like a fantastic plan! Such a lovely addition to the day........I expect they'll be fabulous!

Have heard good things about them so far..........

We're going in June and would like to know how much the Premium Seating is going to be. Earlier I called Guest Services and unfortunately the rep. had no info. to offer.

We're going in June and would like to know how much the Premium Seating is going to be. Earlier I called Guest Services and unfortunately the rep. had no info. to offer.

It shouldn't be long before that info is available........it's frustrating having to wait for info you want.......

Hope it's soon for you.

Have we gotten any word on towels yet? I was working on my packing list the other day and wondering if I need to make room for towels.

I have been calling every day to ask about pricing and if reservations are available for cabanas and premium seating. As soon as I hear anything, I'll post it on this thread.

Have we gotten any word on towels yet? I was working on my packing list the other day and wondering if I need to make room for towels.

Towel and locker service is included with Cabana rental, so that leads me to believe that towel and locker service will be available for everyone for a fee. They offer towel and locker service at Disney's Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon, so it's probably going to cost the same.

When I've gone to Disney water parks in the past I always rent the towels and lockers. Well worth it, and you don't have to cart around a wet towel... Just the wet bathing suit.

Last edited:
Towel and locker service is included with Cabana and Premuim Seating rental, so that leads me to believe that towel and locker service will be available for everyone for a fee. They offer towel and locker service at Disney's Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon, so it's probably going to cost the same.

When I've gone to Disney water parks in the past I always rent the towels and lockers. Well worth it, and you don't have to cart around a wet towel... Just the wet bathing suit.

I heard that Disney just moved to no fee for towels for on site guests. It would be nice to see Volcano Bay do something similar. (I'm not actually sure this is true about Disney, someone can perhaps correct me if this is wrong.)

I could be tempted to rent a cabana for $159 a day as well. It would be just DH and myself, but getting drinks delivered to us and guaranteed seating in the shade for that price might be worth it.

I am interested in the premium seating for Memorial Day Weekend. It will just be DS11 and I. Having a lockbox right by my chair and having shade would be really convenient. I don't want to have to walk back and forth to the lockers all day between attractions.

I am interested in the premium seating for Memorial Day Weekend. It will just be DS11 and I. Having a lockbox right by my chair and having shade would be really convenient. I don't want to have to walk back and forth to the lockers all day between attractions.
Ditto for us regarding the Premium Seating. We could be swayed with a Cabana, but that depends on cost of course. I must say, if we were going next month, the planner/budgeter in me would start to get slightly peeved at the lack of pricing for these. We're going later in June, and the trip is all set, including the week before in Sarasota. Just waiting to complete the plan with Volcano Bay, though:rolleyes1

Last edited:
Today I called and got new information about Cabana and Premium Seating rentals. All of the pricing has been updated at the top of the thread. They still did not get any information about when we can begin to make reservations. Since there are very few cabanas available, I'm guessing these are going to go quickly, especially on opening day!

My wife and I are very excited about opening day at Volcano Bay. It sounds like it is going to be lots of fun! We hope to see you there! :beach:

UPDATED INFORMATION - 4/15/2017

• There are 11 standalone cabanas, 18 lower level cabanas and 20 upper level cabanas. (I don't get it either. Are 2 of the upper level cabanas floating above the park?)
Maybe there's one bigass 4 story cabana. ;)

Today I called and got new information about Cabana and Premium Seating rentals. All of the pricing has been updated at the top of the thread. They still did not get any information about when we can begin to make reservations. Since there are very few cabanas available, I'm guessing these are going to go quickly, especially on opening day!

My wife and I are very excited about opening day at Volcano Bay. It sounds like it is going to be lots of fun! We hope to see you there! :beach:
Thanks for posting the info.! I think I'm setting a limit of $300 for a cabana. We'll be the week before 4th. of July, so I'm not getting my hopes up that it'll be that "inexpensive". My wife's not a fan of waterparks, so making sure she's set comfortably in a cabana, which is a nice option, while my son and I are out and about in the park would work out nicely. Thanks again!

Last edited:
UPDATED INFORMATION - 4/15/2017
I called Universal Orlando this morning, and they gave me NEW information about Cabanas and Premium Seating...

Cabanas
  • One-Story Cabana (Standalone) - $159.99 - $449.99
  • Two-Story Cabana (Lower Level) - $159.99 - $449.99
  • Two-Story Cabana (Upper Level) - $199.99 - $549.99
  • No Annual Passholder discounts announced (yet!)
  • Each cabana seats up to 6 guests.
  • Pricing varies based on inventory, time of the year and location of the cabana in the park.
  • We still cannot make a reservation!! :(
Premium Seating
  • $29.99 - $69.99
  • Pricing varies based on inventory and time of the year.
  • Reservations are not yet available.
Towel Service
  • Nothing has been announced yet.

If anyone hears anything new, please post to this thread. I CANNOT wait!!!

Thanks for posting...did you just call the general Universal number?

Ditto for us regarding the Premium Seating. We could be swayed with a Cabana, but that depends on cost of course. I must say, if we were going next month, the planner/budgeter in me would start to get slightly peeved at the lack of pricing for these. We're going later in June, and the trip is all set, including the week before in Sarasota. Just waiting to complete the plan with Volcano Bay, though:rolleyes1

You and me both brother. Volcano bay is the last "day" I have to figure out. Really interested in specific cabana pricing though...and premium seating as well. I know it's the beginning of their peak season, so I'm not hopeful for the pricing on the low ends...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!