Volcano Bay Cabana - Pricing

Thanks so much for your help! I'm thinking you're right, I researched it and it looks like we won't eat enough or more realistically, we will likely just not eat the way they expect you to for the plan to work for us. We are more of an, order many snacks vs eat one large meal each. Think tapas lol. Can't wait to show everyone pictures :)

Same! We're on the DDP for our stay (just Ubering to VB and IoA/USO), so it'll be nice to have more flexibility in how/what we order while on Universal property.

Has anyone seen an image of the Cabana menus? It sounds like there's a specific menu of items you can order for delivery to the cabanas. or am I misreading that?

We are booked for Tuesday, October 17th. A single cabana in Wave Village (we wanted to be close to the Volcano) for $159.99.

You guys rock!! Thanks to all the information on these boards so soon, I was able to get a single cabana in the wave area for 8/1 for $399.00..Woohoo:yay:

You might be close to my friends......they told me today they had booked that area on the same date as you.......they are huge water park fans and can't wait to be there.......

I'm sure you'll love it........

You might be close to my friends......they told me today they had booked that area on the same date as you.......they are huge water park fans and can't wait to be there.......

Hi...That's awesome for them:thumbsup2. I can imagine being water park fans they are just as excited as us. Well I never impose on people, I respect their privacy on vacation, but if they feel like meeting new friends we always feel like it:D You can always send me a pm if they would like too.:goodvibes If not that's okay too:)

Hi, I talked to an associate yesterday about the location of the wave area cabanas. She said they don't know exactly where inside it but she said we made a good choice because it will be right in the center of the park to everything.:cool1:

Hi, I talked to an associate yesterday about the location of the wave area cabanas. She said they don't know exactly where inside it but she said we made a good choice because it will be right in the center of the park to everything.:cool1:

It does sound fantastic.

One of our friends who is a manager in the Studios said that's the area where his family plans to go when they can finally get to go........

I'm sure you'll have a blast.

We plan to just go in and wander around for a couple of hours......we're not water park people at all........but this place looks like it will have to be visited!

What area would you recommend if we like the lazy river and waves. We'l definitely visit more than once and probably get the express pass on a day we don't have the cabana. Would also be nice to be able to see the volcano. Thanks

Hi:) the wave area is where I got mine and it faces the volcano and the wave pool. I believe the river area is where the lazy river is and that is to the right of the volcano. I like the wave area because you get a nice view of the volcano at night and I was told by a CM that the wave area is right in the middle of the park. It sounds like good access to every place. I would choose the wave area or river area. The river area is closer to the kids stuff. Good luck:thumbsup2

What area would you recommend if we like the lazy river and waves. We'l definitely visit more than once and probably get the express pass on a day we don't have the cabana. Would also be nice to be able to see the volcano. Thanks

Hi I also am going twice and the day I reserved the lounge chairs I got the EP. I still am not sure if I will do it on the day we have the cabana. I am going to wait to see some reports of how it is with the tapu tapu.

There will be regular chairs too, right? It's just then expect them to go quickly? I also wonder how much they r gonna charge for regular lockers.

There will be regular chairs too, right? It's just then expect them to go quickly? I also wonder how much they r gonna charge for regular lockers.

There are definitely regular chairs. In the videos that I have seen, the regular chaise are tan with a turquoise or bright green cover on the head portion. There are also little chairs. I don't know if the little chairs are beach chairs or if they are little kid size chairs. The photos of the team member preview today showed some umbrellas with the regular chairs too. No idea about lockers, except that you won't have to have a key, you will use your Tapu Tapu.

I made a reservation for Premium Seating at the Wave Village 6/6/2017. It was $69.99. They could not promise us a cabana boy in a Speedo, but I had to ask! Tony in reservations promised me he would show up personally to bring me big girly tropical drinks. It was a fun conversation and I am looking forward to our day there!

I made a reservation for Premium Seating at the Wave Village 6/6/2017. It was $69.99. They could not promise us a cabana boy in a Speedo, but I had to ask! Tony in reservations promised me he would show up personally to bring me big girly tropical drinks. It was a fun conversation and I am looking forward to our day there!

I am very much looking forward to some tasty adult beverages. I think my son would be embarrassed by a cabana boy in a Speedo:rotfl2: However, I could go for an Antonio Banderas look-alike in a loin cloth:)

Should I switch?
For $399, we got a cabana July 4th weekend.... I didn't know the different areas, and the associate recommended the Rainforest area. He said they all "face the volcano"..
But now I'm wondering, does the rainforest area face the front or back of the volcano?
Should I call and try to change it to the wave area?

I want to face the front of the volcano to watch the lava at night, etc.

Should I switch?
For $399, we got a cabana July 4th weekend.... I didn't know the different areas, and the associate recommended the Rainforest area. He said they all "face the volcano"..
But now I'm wondering, does the rainforest area face the front or back of the volcano?
Should I call and try to change it to the wave area?

I want to face the front of the volcano to watch the lava at night, etc.

I was told that the Rainforest Village has the "thrill" rides. Whatever those are:confused3 I have been trying to figure out where it is. You could call and just ask them. One of my first tasks, if the website map isn't updated before we get there, is to find a map to display on the boards.

I was told that the Rainforest Village has the "thrill" rides. Whatever those are:confused3 I have been trying to figure out where it is. You could call and just ask them. One of my first tasks, if the website map isn't updated before we get there, is to find a map to display on the boards.
I was told the same. I said I wanted to be as close to the larger slides as possible and they said Rainforest Village is where I wanted to be.

I called on Friday to reserve a cabana for the week of Memorial Day. I was told cabanas were sold out through June. The rep said I could rent premium seating for $44 a pair. I was bummed about not being able to experience the cabana for my foster kids.

She put me on hold 2 times and came back and said a 2nd story cabana rental was available in Rainforest for $532. I jumped on it.

Now, I am feeling like I'm getting ripped off because how did this cabana magically appear. And why is this single cabana priced like a family size?

My Mom will be with us and now I'm wondering how accessible will the cabana be for her.

I don't mind the 1 time splurg as long as I'm am paying a fair price. It would be nice if there was a consistent rate chart with options to choose.

I was told the cabana comes with a ceiling fan, wifi and power outlet.

I called on Friday to reserve a cabana for the week of Memorial Day. I was told cabanas were sold out through June. The rep said I could rent premium seating for $44 a pair. I was bummed about not being able to experience the cabana for my foster kids.

She put me on hold 2 times and came back and said a 2nd story cabana rental was available in Rainforest for $532. I jumped on it.

Now, I am feeling like I'm getting ripped off because how did this cabana magically appear. And why is this single cabana priced like a family size?

My Mom will be with us and now I'm wondering how accessible will the cabana be for her.

I don't mind the 1 time splurg as long as I'm am paying a fair price. It would be nice if there was a consistent rate chart with options to choose.

I was told the cabana comes with a ceiling fan, wifi and power outlet.
I wouldn't say you're getting ripped off.. that's top dollar for a 2nd story Cabana which can be expected for opening week AND a holiday week. It is strange how one "magically" appeared though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!