Volcano Bay Cabana - Pricing

Can one fit an iPad in the lockbox provided with premium seating?

Yes. They are not very wide, but they are long and deep. I have fit a large DSLR camera with a decently large zoom lens attached. I had to lay the back of the camera body on the bottom of the lockbox. I think they are about a foot deep.

Yes. They are not very wide, but they are long and deep. I have fit a large DSLR camera with a decently large zoom lens attached. I had to lay the back of the camera body on the bottom of the lockbox. I think they are about a foot deep.
Perfect...I like to do the wave pool, lazy river, then read for a spell. Repeat!
Thank you

August 8-10th - cabana is $574.99 and premium seating is $159.99.

She then told me they are completely non-refundable. Is that correct? I haven't had a chance to call back yet. I need to make sure she's off shift LOL

I booked a cabana for June 9th and when I booked last Friday I was told 72 hour notice was required to cancel. I called back a few days later to inquire about another reservation and I was told they would like 24 notice, so I believe they are easing the cancellation notice to 24 hrs for now, like Oscar Madison said.

Hi - guys!! I just booked a single cabana yesterday on May 27th for July 18th, 2020 (Saturday) for 649.99 (692.24 with the tax). The going rate for the 2 person lounger was 170 ish for this day. Double check the cancellation policy - on the ticket/receipt I received through my email it clearly states 72 hours cancellation on the bottom under conditions and terms in fine print. I did purchase a cabana but they did say over the phone even the loungers have the same policy when I did an inquiry and when I booked. However, loungers and cabanas guarantee entry into the park - so it’s worth it.

Hi - guys!! I just booked a single cabana yesterday on May 27th for July 18th, 2020 (Saturday) for 649.99 (692.24 with the tax). The going rate for the 2 person lounger was 170 ish for this day. Double check the cancellation policy - on the ticket/receipt I received through my email it clearly states 72 hours cancellation on the bottom under conditions and terms in fine print. I did purchase a cabana but they did say over the phone even the loungers have the same policy when I did an inquiry and when I booked. However, loungers and cabanas guarantee entry into the park - so it’s worth it.
I'm guessing I got the 24 hr cancellation window b/c 6/12 is so near the reopening date but who knows. ???
One tidbit you mentioned that I wasn't aware of was a guaranteed entry with the premium seating.

I'm guessing I got the 24 hr cancellation window b/c 6/12 is so near the reopening date but who knows. ???
One tidbit you mentioned that I wasn't aware of was a guaranteed entry with the premium seating.

That's been true since opening. However, I don't think they have hit capacity since that first year. I had forgotten about that policy.

Sorry - didn’t mean it that way - just in general. Was told the cost was higher then normal but guarantees a spot since they are limiting regular sitting throughout the park due to social distancing, shade will be limited now, and entry will be even more limited then previous summer weekends. I must of missed it in your previous post and didn’t want people to get turned off by the price cause there are great benefits. Didn’t mean it towards you - just in general to help people like me who are new to this. Sorry ☺️

Sorry - didn’t mean it that way - just in general. Was told the cost was higher then normal but guarantees a spot since they are limiting regular sitting throughout the park due to social distancing, shade will be limited now, and entry will be even more limited then previous summer weekends. I must of missed it in your previous post and didn’t want people to get turned off by the price cause there are great benefits. Didn’t mean it towards you - just in general to help people like me who are new to this. Sorry ☺
No offense taken whatsoever. Never been to VB so I'm really enjoying this thread. Thank you

Wondering if anyone reserved cabanas during the mid to end of March 2022 and if so what the price was? Does the rental get you into the park before regular entry?

Wondering if anyone reserved cabanas during the mid to end of March 2022 and if so what the price was? Does the rental get you into the park before regular entry?
I paid $349 on Tue 3/22. I'm not sure if rental gets early entry. We did early entry but were also staying onsite.

I just reserved a cabana for 5/26 and it was $699 so $745 with tax. Single Cabana.....

I just reserved a cabana for 5/26 and it was $699 so $745 with tax. Single Cabana.....
Wow! On 3/2 I called to get prices for cabanas:

5/24 - $449
5/27 - $549

I ended up just reserving the premium seating for $139. Cabanas are really nice though! We had one in March and enjoyed it very much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!