Volcano Bay Cabana - Pricing

soniam

Wooden leg named Smith...
Can one fit an iPad in the lockbox provided with premium seating?
Yes. They are not very wide, but they are long and deep. I have fit a large DSLR camera with a decently large zoom lens attached. I had to lay the back of the camera body on the bottom of the lockbox. I think they are about a foot deep.

Oscar Madison

DIS Veteran
Yes. They are not very wide, but they are long and deep. I have fit a large DSLR camera with a decently large zoom lens attached. I had to lay the back of the camera body on the bottom of the lockbox. I think they are about a foot deep.
Perfect...I like to do the wave pool, lazy river, then read for a spell. Repeat!
Thank you

• yellowfish78

DIS Veteran
    August 8-10th - cabana is $574.99 and premium seating is $159.99.

She then told me they are completely non-refundable. Is that correct? I haven't had a chance to call back yet. I need to make sure she's off shift LOL

TheGatekeeper

Earning My Ears
    I booked a cabana for June 9th and when I booked last Friday I was told 72 hour notice was required to cancel. I called back a few days later to inquire about another reservation and I was told they would like 24 notice, so I believe they are easing the cancellation notice to 24 hrs for now, like Oscar Madison said.

• ralw143

Earning My Ears
    Hi - guys!! I just booked a single cabana yesterday on May 27th for July 18th, 2020 (Saturday) for 649.99 (692.24 with the tax). The going rate for the 2 person lounger was 170 ish for this day. Double check the cancellation policy - on the ticket/receipt I received through my email it clearly states 72 hours cancellation on the bottom under conditions and terms in fine print. I did purchase a cabana but they did say over the phone even the loungers have the same policy when I did an inquiry and when I booked. However, loungers and cabanas guarantee entry into the park - so it’s worth it.

Oscar Madison

DIS Veteran
    Hi - guys!! I just booked a single cabana yesterday on May 27th for July 18th, 2020 (Saturday) for 649.99 (692.24 with the tax). The going rate for the 2 person lounger was 170 ish for this day. Double check the cancellation policy - on the ticket/receipt I received through my email it clearly states 72 hours cancellation on the bottom under conditions and terms in fine print. I did purchase a cabana but they did say over the phone even the loungers have the same policy when I did an inquiry and when I booked. However, loungers and cabanas guarantee entry into the park - so it’s worth it.
    I'm guessing I got the 24 hr cancellation window b/c 6/12 is so near the reopening date but who knows. ???
    One tidbit you mentioned that I wasn't aware of was a guaranteed entry with the premium seating.

soniam

Wooden leg named Smith...
    I'm guessing I got the 24 hr cancellation window b/c 6/12 is so near the reopening date but who knows. ???
    One tidbit you mentioned that I wasn't aware of was a guaranteed entry with the premium seating.
    That's been true since opening. However, I don't think they have hit capacity since that first year. I had forgotten about that policy.

• ralw143

Earning My Ears
    Sorry - didn’t mean it that way - just in general. Was told the cost was higher then normal but guarantees a spot since they are limiting regular sitting throughout the park due to social distancing, shade will be limited now, and entry will be even more limited then previous summer weekends. I must of missed it in your previous post and didn’t want people to get turned off by the price cause there are great benefits. Didn’t mean it towards you - just in general to help people like me who are new to this. Sorry ☺

Oscar Madison

DIS Veteran
    Sorry - didn’t mean it that way - just in general. Was told the cost was higher then normal but guarantees a spot since they are limiting regular sitting throughout the park due to social distancing, shade will be limited now, and entry will be even more limited then previous summer weekends. I must of missed it in your previous post and didn’t want people to get turned off by the price cause there are great benefits. Didn’t mean it towards you - just in general to help people like me who are new to this. Sorry ☺
    No offense taken whatsoever. Never been to VB so I'm really enjoying this thread. Thank you

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.

UNIVERSAL PODCASTS

UNIVERSAL ORLANDO VIDEOS

UNIVERSAL ATTRACTIONS