Volcano Bay tickets

nkereina

Last chance to lose your keys.
We're tentatively planning a day at Volcano Bay so we're waiting until the day of to buy tickets. If I purchase tickets on the app before we head over there, are the tickets available to me instantly? Would I need to print anything? I'd rather do this than wait in line at the park gates to buy tickets. We'll be staying at Cabana Bay, if anyone would recommend purchasing them there, if that's an option. Thanks!

I have zero experience at Vbay but know someone will help you with answers to your questions.

I checked the stickies and don't see the info you need except one thing.
Cbay has an UO ticket center onsite.

If you go for early entry, as a resort guest, there is ZERO queue. We walked straight up and bought tickets and went in.

I'm waiting until we get there to buy tickets because last Fall they had a great deal where if you bought one day, you'd get a second day free. I'm hoping they bring that back this year.

If you go for early entry, as a resort guest, there is ZERO queue. We walked straight up and bought tickets and went in.

I'm waiting until we get there to buy tickets because last Fall they had a great deal where if you bought one day, you'd get a second day free. I'm hoping they bring that back this year.

Thank you. We'll be there in late October, so Volcano Bay hours are shortened to 10-5. It doesn't list early admission hours yet, so not sure if they'll be offered. Do you happen to know whether Volcano Bay tickets are sold at Cabana Bay? I think I recall park tickets being sold at RPR, but I didn't pay close enough attention.

Thank you. We'll be there in late October, so Volcano Bay hours are shortened to 10-5. It doesn't list early admission hours yet, so not sure if they'll be offered. Do you happen to know whether Volcano Bay tickets are sold at Cabana Bay? I think I recall park tickets being sold at RPR, but I didn't pay close enough attention.
I don’t know, I’m sorry. We were there late October last year, great time to go. They have early entry for resort guests just like the regular parks, you guys can get in at 9. It’s a huge benefit because you can ride the water coaster at least 2 times before the line builds. After the park opens, all available TapTu time slots go FAST. Even on a relatively slow day they were all gone for the day in probably an hour and a half time span. (For the water coaster, everything else was available all day).

@crostorfer great information - thanks!!! On a related note, were you able to get chairs near the wave pool with no issue? I was considering reserving the premium seating, but thinking this is a slow-ish time of year to go so it may not be necessary. Thanks!!

@crostorfer great information - thanks!!! On a related note, were you able to get chairs near the wave pool with no issue? I was considering reserving the premium seating, but thinking this is a slow-ish time of year to go so it may not be necessary. Thanks!!

We went ahead and forked over the $70 for the premium seats. If you go to the volcano bay thread I’ve got my pictures from our seats posted on the last page of the thread, I just posted them on Saturday I think. It wasn’t a necessary expense, there was plenty of regular seating available all over the park, and much more shaded if cover is better for your family than full sun. We very much liked the security of the lock box, and having a more private home base for our stuff. I hate being stuck in chairs where you can roll over and essentially be on top of the stranger next to you, lol.

If you walk over from CB for early entry, you will have your pick of seats. I'm way too cheap to pay for seating. I usually find a spot under an umbrella over toward the bar. I don't spend that much time in my chair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter