Volcano bay

bonnieblue_b

Earning My Ears
My boyfriend and I are planning our trip for the end of December. We were wondering if the water parks are crowded then so we know if we should buy the express pass

If you are looking towards the weeks near Christmas then yes.. the parks will be slammed incl volcano bay UNLESS their is a cold snap.

No - they will not refund you once you enter the park. My suggestion is if it is under 70 degrees for most of the day - I would probably not go however everyone is different so its hard to advise. If they feel it is too cold to run the park then they will not open the park. I use the 70 degree mark since we went to Aquatica a few times when it was around that temp and getting out of the water, you are freezing.

Volcano Bay was not crowded the Friday and Sunday after Thanksgiving. It was a bit cool but hit low 70's in the afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!