• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Voucher from Epcot Guest Relations, how long is it good for?

javaj

DIS Veteran
When we were at Epcot last June, we had a problem using QC vouchers in France and I complained at guest relations. They gave me a handwritten (on a yellow form) voucher for our inconvenience. The voucher was for the same thing a QC voucher was for - 1 entree, 1 side, 1 dessert, and 1 drink at an Epcot counter service location. However, we weren't able to use it during that trip. Will we be able to still use it when we go in December? Does anyone know? There is no expiration written on it, but it shows it was issued in June.

Thanks!

I would say if there is not expiration date or year then it should still be good. I would certainly give it a try. I would think they would honor it.

Would you mind posting under our current thread "Vouchers, do tell your experience"....so we will know what type of trouble you had at the France pavillion? I have never tried to use a voucher there. thanks!

good luck!
Esmerelda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter