Vow Renewal Dinner

Tiana2023

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

I'm getting close to making our reservations for dinner after the ceremony at O'hana. When I called this morning (I was too early to book) but they told me they no longer do the large tables. She said they might not even be able to have the tables next to each other. I don't want my party on opposite sides of the restaurant. I understand why they have made changes since covid but you'd think they'd try to accommodate for special occasions? I just don't feel the need to spend thousands more for a dinner through the wedding department. Any advice?

That you can't book next-to tables in advance is annoying for a special occasion.

However, if you don't mind the inconvenience, you could make enough 4-person ADRs for the entire party and say upon checking in that you'll wait until you can be seated near each other.

Are you sure you want 'Ohana? I can understand it may be your choice for nostalgic reasons. 'Ohana's been getting somewhat negative reviews recently for low-quality meats.

A possible alternative might be the nearby GF Cafe unless its menu doesn't suit. They've been very accommodating for us and have good food and service.

Yeah, Ohana has *never* guaranteed large tables or the ability to sit together. As @Her Dotness said, you just need to make multiple reservations and be willing to wait a bit. It also helps if you make the first or last reservation of the meal period.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter