Vow Renewal Help! (Escape Wedding Package) LOTS of questions!

StaceyDarling!

There's A Great, Big, Beautiful Tomorrow!
Hello everyone! Let me start with a quick little bit of background to help explain what I am looking for! My husband and I got married in 2016, and we held our wedding up here in PA instead of doing a Disney Wedding like I had always dreamed, because it was very important to my husband (and me, if I'm being honest) to be able to invite both of our large families and friends. We didn't want to have important people not be able to join us for our big day because they couldn't make the trip to Florida! So there's the short and simple!

Cut to the important part of this post. LOL. My husband and I decided from the very beginning once we decided having a wedding in PA was more plausible for us and our families, that we would have a Disney vow renewal. We are planning on doing it for our 5 year renewal I think. So that still is a ways away obviously, but I'd really love to start getting an idea of whats possible/available to us as an option.

We aren't interested in the memories package on the Disney Fairytale Weddings website, which is what they suggest for Vow Renewal's. Most likely we will go with an Escape "wedding" package.

Please provide me with any help or advice you can offer if you've had an experience with the following!:
*Disney Vow Renewal
*Escape Wedding Package
*Ceremony @ Sea Breeze Point
*Reception @ The Attic
*Magic Kingdom Theme Park Portrait Session PLUS Another Theme Park

If any of you could help answer some of my questions, or provide pictures, that would be amazing!

Our tentative plan is to do an Escape Wedding package, at Sea Breeze Point. I plan to wear a dress again (more casual), and hubby will dress sharp as well. We will add a guitarist, and arrive in the T Model Ford. We will probably have about 20-25 guests (all immediate family) We plan on doing a MK photo session, and I'd like to add on Epcot as well. We definitely want to make this a special event.

At this point in time, we also have a daughter! She's under one right now, in three more years I'd imagine we would have one more kiddo by then if plans go accordingly! So if anyone has also included their kiddos in the renewals/weddings I'd love to hear about that as well!

A picture from our wedding, just to make this post a little more personal!

wedding for DisB.png

Welcome! What a beautiful photo—your gown is gorgeous!

• This episode of my show covers everything you need to know about the Escape Collection, including how to add on a private event at someplace like the Attic. One thing to note is that the Escape collection has always had a max of 18 guests + the couple. Not that it couldn't change in a few years, but they are pretty strict about the guest count right now.
  • We did our reception at the Attic, and that part of my trip report is HERE.
  • We also did a five-year vow renewal through Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings at Aulani. The package we chose is basically the same as the Escape package in Florida, so that might be helpful. Here is my planning journal and my trip report.
  • I have photos of ALL the venues at WDW, including the Attic and Sea Breeze Point, HERE.
  • If you have my Fairytale Weddings Guide, all the pricing for things like the Model T, the guitarist and the photo sessions is in there, and you can get free updates every time Disney changes their pricing and I have to update the book.
  • And this episode of the show covers bridal portraits, including how to add on an extra park and what it costs (prices have not changed since that episode aired).

Welcome! What a beautiful photo—your gown is gorgeous!

• This episode of my show covers everything you need to know about the Escape Collection, including how to add on a private event at someplace like the Attic. One thing to note is that the Escape collection has always had a max of 18 guests + the couple. Not that it couldn't change in a few years, but they are pretty strict about the guest count right now.
  • We did our reception at the Attic, and that part of my trip report is HERE.
  • We also did a five-year vow renewal through Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings at Aulani. The package we chose is basically the same as the Escape package in Florida, so that might be helpful. Here is my planning journal and my trip report.
  • I have photos of ALL the venues at WDW, including the Attic and Sea Breeze Point, HERE.
  • If you have my Fairytale Weddings Guide, all the pricing for things like the Model T, the guitarist and the photo sessions is in there, and you can get free updates every time Disney changes their pricing and I have to update the book.
  • And this episode of the show covers bridal portraits, including how to add on an extra park and what it costs (prices have not changed since that episode aired).
Wow!! Thank you so much! All of this information is going to be so helpful! I can't wait to dive in! And thank you for the compliment on my dress! I can't wait to see your vow renewal at Aulani-- that is where we took our honeymoon and we LOVED it! <3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts