Vow renewals in DLP?

Planecrazy4dis

Por favor manténgase alejado de las puertas!
DW and I are going to be celebrating our 10th anniversary and were wondering if it was possible to renew vows at DLP. If anyone has any information about this, please post. We have been trying to find out if this is at all possible but have not found any info. Thanks. :earseek: :earsgirl:

I know they don't do weddings there because that's what we wanted to do, but you have to have lived in France for 40 days previous to the wedding to get married in France so DLRP don't do weddings at all.

Are there usually residency factors when renewing vows or is that just for weddings?

vow renewals are not well known in europe, this seems to be an american tradition, so i doubt you will be very succesful....
maybe a nice privately organized ceremony will be a better choice for you .. maybe on top of the eiffel tower or on a boat on river seine ????

Sorry but no better news..

Stephan

We actually tried to do this a couple of years ago, and contacted Disney's wedding department in Florida for info. We were told that it isn't offered at all in the parks, or hotels in Paris. I don't know if it has changed in the past 2 years, but would call WDW directly to see. The number is:
(407) 828-3400.
I really hope they can help you out!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter