VWL add-ons?

Hilary

There's always something new to learn!
Does anyone know whether there are still any small add-ons (25 points) at VWL available through Disney? I know I could ring them and ask, but I thought I'd ask here first ;)

I'm only mulling over a possibility at the moment, but I have a horrible feeling I know where that's likely to lead........

Sorry, I don't know the answer. Just keeping you company until someone turns up who does!

(It does get lonely sometimes, here on the DVC board, doesn't it?)

Hi! I haven't got a clue, but as an almost member of the DVC, I thought I'd come and keep you company too :D

Geez...you guys having a party behind my back!!!

Hilary, don't take this as gospel - I have no plans to add on at VWL, as you know my focus is on BCV ;) BUT, I <i>think</i> I've heard that there are still add-ons available at VWL. The only place I've been looking for info recently is over on the US DVC Board, so if I did see that, it must have been there...

Penny :)

Hilary,

E-mailed my guide about this on wed night, so as soon as I get a reply (assuming he's not away cruising again) I will give you a shout.

David:)

Well, guess what?

Yup, I've only been and gone and done it :):bounce::)

Just added on 25 points at VWL with the same use year as our main lot of points, so that should keep it fairly simple with any luck!

Great stuff Hilary. How exciting
jump.gif

Blimey, I must have been sleeping on the 12th Hilary!!! Congratulations with the add-on :) :) :)

Penny :)

Wow, Hilary, that's great. Just think, it's not that long since you were vaguely thinking about buying in - and now you're adding on. Way to go. What we need is a lottery win - just a small couple of million would do right now - I'm not greedy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!