VWL Groupies & Lovers Thread (Special Collectors Edition 2.0) updated 21 June 2023

No luck Kat. Had to call ... and wait.... and there's not enough of you dancing this morning. No luck changing :( Back to the drawing board to see how we can work this out.... Stay tuned...

Oh no! Sorry it was all messed up this morning when you needed to make that switch. :( It's a bad DVC nightmare when that happens the day you need it! I tried for probably 50 minutes to get signed on etc. Starting at 4:52 am my time. Finally decided sleep would be more productive. :rolleyes: I always recommend waitlists and checking the the room availability often during the next few days in case people are walking for Thanksgiving.

:rotfl2:
One of these times you'll show us up by getting the best room possible, lake side.

82059961.jpg

:rotfl:

I had to say goodbye to my Maximus today. (he is the one with the red bandana) He unexpectedly got sick and the vet tried her best, but God decided he needed a good dog. They say all good dogs go to heaven, so I am hoping my Momma takes good care of him now.
I do thank God for the 8 years that I had Max. Rest in peace.

Oh Kathy, I am so sorry for your loss. Its tough losing our fur babies. I love your outlook and perspective on it all. I too believe our little furry ones are waiting for us in Heaven.

I had to say goodbye to my Maximus today. (he is the one with the red bandana) He unexpectedly got sick and the vet tried her best, but God decided he needed a good dog. They say all good dogs go to heaven, so I am hoping my Momma takes good care of him now.
RiP Maximus.
Hugs to you, Kathy.

Hugs to you Kathy! It's do hard to say goodbye to these little loves. :hug:

Kathy - so sorry for the loss of Maximus. Our pets do indeed put paw prints across our hearts, and always offer unconditional love.

OK - I had my first experience with Member Services in trying to modify our November reservations. DiznyDi has always handled these details. I am just told when to leave work and pack. I am so grateful the DiznyDi takes care of all of the details in our lives. But this morning it was put into my hands because DiznyDi was not available, and as all know, timing is everything when it comes to windows opening up. With three home resorts, reservation windows, banking, borrowing, wait listing, etc., it is all very confusing to me. Luckily, I was speaking to Lora (Ext. 347) who is extremely efficient and knowledgeable. Wait list this, backup that, go around the system, hold this, rearrange that; my head was spinning. Kudos to Lora for her help and expertise. And PRAISES to DiznyDi for always doing a great job in taking care of our Disney experiences!

I am so very sorry. I know that feeling too well. Thoughts and prayers coming your way. I have no doubts you Momma is loving on him big time.

Good morning, Groupies! Today is Friday for me since our school gets a 4-day weekend. Not only is it "Friday," but I have no rehearsals or practices, either, for the next 3 days! In fact, no more rehearsals, period, as we concluded CLUE (the play) earlier this week. The kids were great and the audiences entertained. Can't ask for more than that. In Disney-related news, Luv and I have booked a couple of nights at HHI for our anniversary this July. "Wait, what?!" you say? You got in this late at HHI?? Yes! We were joking about how we had no real plans for our date and too bad HHI wouldn't be available. Just to confirm out thoughts, we logged into the member website and, amazingly, there was a single night in a studio during our time frame. We blinked, did a slow take look at each other, and then booked it. Luv checked the other two days and found a connecting day with a 2BR availability--booked! Yeah, it's a split stay for just two nights, but we're okay with that as it's a small resort and a place we love to visit. In past years, we've opted to stay at the Marriott on the beach or Lumbering Pines. . .no, my beautiful wife says it's called Palmetto Dunes. Finally, we get to stay at the actual Disney resort, though it will be my second time, her first. And for you Disney music lovers out there, if you want a good hour of excellent Disney instrumentation from films such as Hercules, to Aladdin, to Saving Mr. Banks, here's a link:
. If the link doesn't work, just type in wdw today 2019 at that site.

Have a great day! pirate:

We own HH, live in SC, and STILL haven’t been able to stay there - so glad you were able to find some days!!

Sleepy - Congratulation to you, staff, and students on a successful Clue production. :thumbsup2 Great memories too, I'm sure. ::yes::

We own HH, live in SC, and STILL haven’t been able to stay there - so glad you were able to find some days!!

Whaaaat? Is it always hard to secure a reservation, or just at certain times of the year?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter