VWL Groupies & Lovers Thread (Special Collectors Edition 2.0) updated 21 June 2023

Oh. My. Gosh. We are wide awake because the person in the room next to us is snoring so loudly that it is ALL we can hear. We are @ BCV - I cannot believe how loud this is!

ETA: it continued throughout the night. Around 11:30 I called the front desk to explain the situation, knowing she could not stop a guest from snoring! :laughing: first she checked to see if they were checking out today, (they are not) so she offered to change our room. I gladly accepted, kind of a drag to have to move after settling in, but this was truly disruptive. She also offered to send up earplugs! I could still hear with my earbuds and mediations. Oh well, I guess it’s good this has never happened before, we’ll hang at SAB when we return from MK if the room is not ready. Have a great day!

A few pics from last night!
My goodness...so sorry that you guys didn't get much rest! I absolutely feel your pain because my FIL snores VERY LOUD and I could also hear it through the wall! Luckily, it never disrupted our sleep whenever my in laws stay with us because there's an office between our room. But I did hear it whenever I was up early and walked by their room. I have no clue HOW my MIL sleeps....

Glad they were able to switch you to a different room even though it's a hassle. Get some good rest tonight!

I always said that we could never live near a cemetery- since Jerry snored so loud it could wake the dead and bring about the Zombie Apocalypse! (Probably me too)…😁

We are all moved in to our new room, it was ready around 2! They really were so accommodating and we are most appreciative. I have never had to move due to noise!

We had a great morning at the MK, rode PoC, HM, Philharmagic, CoP. Just walked around and soaked up all the magic. The sky is beautiful, and it’s very toasty, but no humidity!:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter