Waaaahhhh!!! Amazing airfare and no room at the inn

dvcfamily41801

Future Walt Disney World Cast Member
Oh well. I kinda figured, December 3-7th. Would have been $96 R/T on US Air from Philadelphia.

Maybe next time!! Hope all those early December DVC'ers have a super time!!!:) :)

this is a real popular time for DVC at WDW.

you need to make this time 11 months in advance if you can.

there are lots internet meets going on.

Originally posted by spiceycat
this is a real popular time for DVC at WDW.

you need to make this time 11 months in advance if you can.

there are lots internet meets going on.

Oh I knew it would be a longshot, but I just wanted to whine about it;)

I booked American out of Boston @ $100 roundtrip for same time...great time to be flying to MCO

OT, but Lisa, I like your new picture! Your Matthew just gets cuter by the day!

dvcfamily41801...

Keep Trying..........

As we all know...things change daily...

I would really keep trying daily for ressies....;)

BTW.....airfare as of today, on Spirit's web site, out of Atlantic City was $78.00.

I booked it !! Yipee!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Can you go later in December ??? That's what we are doing ! December 12-16th. We went same time last year...originally we thought it was too late in the month to get ready for the holidays etc....but we actually liked it!

I know there is availability cause I just upgraded today from a studio to a 1-bedroom and there was a lot of availability all in all the resorts!

Good luck!

Cant beat the $49.00 airfare!

Can you either rent from the DVC board for an already established reservation or get a resort reservation and go on DVC waitlist?

Do you mean all rooms? or all dvc villas? for 96rt, you could try one of the hotels (all stars) then waitlist for a villa. hotel rooms can be canceled up to 5 days of arrival without penality

good luck, hope your able to find a room

Originally posted by GCM13
Are all resorts booked for MLK week?

I asked for the 13th-18th and there was nights here & there and nothing that Sunday at any of the DVC resorts and none of them had more than a day or 2 in a row.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!