Waaay off topic: Theme parks in Dubai?

GoldmanTrust

Mouseketeer
hey guys,

We are going to Dubai real soon (just mixing our vacations up a little bit, going back to Universal in September :) )

Anyways, has anyone been to Dubai and dont both of the big parks there? One is IMG the biggest indoor park in the world. It has a Marvel area, a hulk 4d ride, a spinning spiderman coaster and a few nice IPs.

The other one is Motion Gate. It looks a little like Universal, is outdoors and has probably nicer IPs like Hunger games, Shrek, Ghostbusters, the Green Hornet, Hotel Transylvania and more.

Is there anyone in here that has done both parks and could recommend one or the other. I know its a huge shot in the dark, but I have read a lot of reviews, watched a lot of videos on YouTube and just cant decide.

I hope im not breaking any rules by posting this in this forum. If so, I apologize:)

I have been to Dubai a few times and loved it each time I went for work. The parks were not complete the last time I was there, but I have been contemplating a family vacation there and was doing to do Dubai Parks vs the indoor one. The indoor one is huge, but it seems that Dubai Parks has more things to see and do from all the material I have ready. We were also going to stay at the hotel located onsite, so that seems more like a complete park to me rather than the indoor one. Just my opinion.

We chose IMG. The biggest indoor park in the world.

It is a far way from being as good as WDW or Universal. But has a lot of nice rides and the theming is often beautiful.

I would say that three rides could hang with the good rides at the parks in Florida. But the overall vibe of the park isnt to compelling. The lack of staff also plays a part. They have few people working there (compared to bigger parks) and these people seem overworked. They arent partaking in the story that the ride is telling, they are just there somehow. But nice and friendly people.

Tickets are about 70usd. And for a nice day in Dubai, its worth it. We didnt need Fast track tickets. The park was almost empty after six pm. We rode every ride multiple times and the biggest roller coaster (Velociraptor - completely on par with Hollywood rip ride rockit and Hulk) 7 or 8 times. Hope someone can use this info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter