Wacky ticket upgrade question

Zooey

Mouseketeer
So, I have two Disney trips this year, WDW first and Disneyland later this year.
I am going to upgrade a normal ticket to a WDW AP when I arrive. Would it be possible for me to then take that WDW AP and use my Disneyland ticket toward upgrading to a Premier pass? Can the DL ticket count towards that specific pass since it’s both parks? Any help would be great thank you!

So, I have two Disney trips this year, WDW first and Disneyland later this year.
I am going to upgrade a normal ticket to a WDW AP when I arrive. Would it be possible for me to then take that WDW AP and use my Disneyland ticket toward upgrading to a Premier pass? Can the DL ticket count towards that specific pass since it’s both parks? Any help would be great thank you!

Normally, you can't combine the value of more than one ticket for an upgrade, but in this specific instance of the dual-coast Premier Pass, you might be able to use a DLR ticket and a WDW AP combined as part of the upgrade cost.
It never hurts to ask nicely.

Doesn’t hurt to ask, but from questions like this on the Disneyland board I’m 98% sure the answer is going to be no.

Plus, if those trips are the only trips this year (assuming you mean 2019), unless you have several other trips to both while the AP is active, the likelihood of it being *worth* the premier AP is pretty low.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter