Wait list came through but one small problem

Dan Murfman

Mouseketeer
Well not really a problem. But just wanted to let people know what happened with my waitlist coming through for me. We had a 1 bdrm preferred view at BWV for a week in December but was put on the waitlist for a standard view. And if it came through they were to switch the ressies. Well it came through but instead of cancelling the the preferred view they just added it on. I found this out because I had to drop the last day and they asked if I wanted to do this for both rooms. So I explained the preferred was supposed to be cancelled as soon as waitlist came through. She fixed it in no time but had to adjust to use the banked points now for the standard room ressie we have. Glad I found out about it now instead of when chcking in.

I had a one bedroom reserved and wanted to be put on the waitlist for a two bedroom. MS cancelled the one bedroom before the waitlist came through. I only found out because I called in to add a studio and I asked about the waitlist. They gave me back my one bedroom, but I was on the phone for an hour trying to figure out what they did. It was also for the first week in December.

Now that I have read your experience I am going to call and confirm that everything is OK.

Good Luck.

Oh wow!!! I guess MS just wants keep us on our toes! ;) It's good vacation planning to call and double check ressies. Speaking of which...I should go do so now...:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter