***** Wait List Comes Through ***** !!! Okw - T-giving!!

Disney World Mommy

Disney Addicted Forever !
PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR THE CAPS BUT I'M SO EXCITED I CAN'T EVEN SEE STRAIGHT! THE WAIT-LIST CAME THROUGH! YOOOO HOOOO! :)

WE ARE NOW OFFICIALLY ALL SET TO STAY AT OKW FROM 11/22 - 11/28 AND I'M ALMOST IN TEARS I'M SO HAPPY!!!!

THANKS FOR LISTENING EVERYONE!!! :bounce:

I honestly really was getting nervous as we are almost 3 weeks away and would soon have to make a decision about cancelling our other resort for that first night and also being put in the position of the 7 day prior to arrival being taken off the waiting list and having to call (especially since I'm not the member so I can't call and hating the thought of having to bug my hubby's cousin's wife to call)!!!

I'm just so ecstatic!!! :)

Congratulations, and have a wonderful trip home for Thanksgiving!

Thanks for sharing the good news with us. I'm sure you're going to love OKW. Looking forward to your trip report (hope you will do one when you return).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter