Wait List Question

AdrienneP23

Earning My Ears
Hi Disney friends!
We are currently booked at Saratoga Springs (our home resort) for August 14-20 of 2019. However, we are on the wait list for a room at the Boardwalk on those dates. Does anyone know when we will find out about the wait list?

Also, I did the online check in for Saratoga Springs because I just figured that if we end up still at that resort, I should do it. Does that void my wait list at the Boardwalk? I sure hope not.

Any advice or experience would be appreciated!

Hi Disney friends!
We are currently booked at Saratoga Springs (our home resort) for August 14-20 of 2019. However, we are on the wait list for a room at the Boardwalk on those dates. Does anyone know when we will find out about the wait list?
If the waitlist comes through, you should receive an email confirmation.

Also, I did the online check in for Saratoga Springs because I just figured that if we end up still at that resort, I should do it. Does that void my wait list at the Boardwalk? I sure hope not.
Online check in for your stay has ZERO effect on a open waitlist.

You can also see the status of your reservations on your dashboard on the member website.

We haven't had as much luck with our waitlists in the past 4-5 years since more DVC resorts have opened bringing more members with points available to book at resorts 7 months out that are not their home resort.

Although you have a waitlist set up, keep stalking the RAT. I was able to get a 3 night BWV standard view for October. The waitlist didn't do anything and I was able to book by stalking the website. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the waitlist only checks a couple times a day.

Hi Disney friends!

Any advice or experience would be appreciated!

If it fills you'd be able to see it on your dashboard. Sometimes they send a new confirmation email but it's very rare that happens for me.

When they send a new email confirmation, it’s usually vague and you have to click on it to see that it’s changed and your waitlist has come through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter