Wait time for ROTR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sara_H

999 ghosts with room for 1 more...
If we are lucky enough to get in a boarding group, after your group is "called", how long should we expect to wait in line?

Last edited:
During the day 15-30 would be a normal time. However if you are in the end of day mass calling of groups that will go up very quickly.

If you are lucky enough to get in a boarding group, after your group is "called", how long should we expect to wait in line?
It seems to vary based on how later in the day you're called. I was BG 15 so mine was quite early, so I think I entered the actual "pre-ride" aspect (don't want to spoil) after maybe 10 minutes in the "standby" line (not actually standby, just boarding group standby). I'll let people with later BGs chime in but I have noticed sometimes much later BGs (like after 100) some people have mentioned the line-up has stretched to the GE tunnel. So it sounds like it just depends on lateness in the day as well as how well the ride has been running (there have been some days it's broken down once or twice which naturally delays things). Hope it works out and you get a BG!

It seems to vary based on how later in the day you're called. I was BG 15 so mine was quite early, so I think I entered the actual "pre-ride" aspect (don't want to spoil) after maybe 10 minutes in the "standby" line (not actually standby, just boarding group standby). I'll let people with later BGs chime in but I have noticed sometimes much later BGs (like after 100) some people have mentioned the line-up has stretched to the GE tunnel. So it sounds like it just depends on lateness in the day as well as how well the ride has been running (there have been some days it's broken down once or twice which naturally delays things). Hope it works out and you get a BG!

Yeah I had a 6pm at Ogas last night and entering the tunnel to ge the line for rotr was into the tunnel. Crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter