Waiting for codes for

mmccoy19

Earning My Ears
Just Wondering If Anyone Has Seen Any Codes For Setp./Oct. 05. If There Is Please Let Me Know.

Thanks,
Melissa

mmccoy19 said:
Just Wondering If Anyone Has Seen Any Codes For May 20-24 For Pop Century, If There Is Please Let Me Know.

Thanks,
Melissa

The only codes out for the time period you're looking for is AP and FL resident codes. It doesn't look like general codes are coming out for your time period. :guilty:

The only codes out right now are for Annual Passholders and Floridian Resident discounts codes. The General Public codes that should have been out way before now have not appeared and when calling the Reservation Center I was told that sales have been so great that discounting the rooms isn't necessary right now.

AP rates for this time have been out for a while now! I am going May 20th-25th and I am staying at the BC...so they do still have ap ava.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter