The Official Riviera Owners & Info Thread

As a silly DVC owner I was trying to collect two items for the resorts we own, one being tote bags for carrying around our stuff during our stays or for the pool. As Disney won’t let us order Riviera stuff off the site I had to do a custom order on one.

View attachment 843019

The collection is complete…. For now

View attachment 843020

Mug collection to hopefully be complete when we hit up the grand cal in a few weeks….
What mug did you get for Riviera? I haven't found one I like during our visits. But I love my Contemporary mug a lot (I'm counting that for BLT).

We are 7 days away from our first DVC stay! We are doing rope drop at MK on Tuesday. What's the recommended time to be down to catch the bus? Not sure how long it takes to get to MK from RIV. Thanks! We are very excited!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 10.14.04 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 10.14.04 AM.png
    511.4 KB · Views: 6
We are 7 days away from our first DVC stay! We are doing rope drop at MK on Tuesday. What's the recommended time to be down to catch the bus? Not sure how long it takes to get to MK from RIV. Thanks! We are very excited!
To be near the front of the pack for early entry, you’ll want to be on the first bus leaving RIV for MK, which will be about an hour before stated early entry opening time. To be on that first bus, it’s recommended you be at the bus stop 90 minutes before stated early entry time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts