waiting list question

go cowboys

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
I need some information. We have reservations for 2BR at OKW 11/26-12/3. We would like to split our days up at another DVC resort and are on the waiting list, but we don't know how this works. It's 31 days out, I have asked to stay on the waiting list. What are our chances of getting to change, and can anyone give me advice on how to make that happen? Thanks!

How to make it happen? Wait and call frequently.

Will it happen? At this point, I'd doubt it. Unless someone cancels the last part of your vacation. And you'd have to know where you are on the waitlist (which you probably won't find out).

I agree with Deb - you've already done what you can by asking to stay on the waitlist. That week is very popular and it is unlikely that your waitlist will come through. Best to plan on spending your entire week at OKW. That shouldn't be too hard to swallow, though!

Best wishes -

Call and tell them to leave you on the waitlist. Our waitlist for next week just came through today and we have been on it since May.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter