Waitlist came through in 1 hour

You inspired me. I had a pool/garden at BWV reserved and thought, heck, let me waitlist for BW view. I doubt I'll have the success that you had, but it's always worth the try!

Nice. I put in a waitlist for one night in a studio at the Californian for early October about 10 days ago and it came through in a little over a week! Can't wait to stay in the Californian again for our quick impromptu stopover at DLR.

Wow! I waitlisted for 1 night AKL, (flight gets in a day early on black Friday). I put in about 2 months ago, but it did come through on Wed! Now I don't have change resorts!

Congrats! Knock on wood, thus far I've never had a waitlist *not* come through. I tend to only stay for 3-4 nights so that helps.

Wow, surprised to see all the recent luck. Thought the pickings were slim with so many reports here of stalking website for a day or two res.

Congratulations to all who have had their waitlist requests filled. I too have had very good luck with wait listing, knock on wood (I wouldn't want to jinx myself!). I hope you all have a wonderful time. pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter