Waitlist came thru WHOO HOO! 1 SMALL ? PLEASE

bunnymkc

<font color=FF99FF>Believes in the Tooth Fairy, th
.I called MS yesterday to find out why they only had 2 people listed as I had told them that we would be 4 and they told me that our waitlist for Sept came thru and we would be in a studio (standard view) for the 1st 3 days and then in a 2 bedroom standard view also for the last 3 days and as I had auto confirm it was a done deal I was so excited and as I was on my lunch hour I DIDN'T WANT TO GO BACK TO WORK JUST WANTED TO STAY HOME AND DO THE HAPPY DANCE... Question..does the BWV only have lock-offs in the 2 bedrooms? The only other 2 bedroom we stayed at was in VWL and we had a regular 2 bedroom which we loved...we have only stayed in a studio and 1 bedroom at BWV so this is a first for us...we will be in a standard 2 bedroom when we go down in Dec so we will check it out in Sept...If anyone knows the answer about the lock-off let me know please...Marianne TIA:earsgirl: :wave:

Yes, that is correct. BW only has 2 bedrooms that are made by combining the studio and the 1 bedroom. At least every time we have stayed in a 2 bedroom, that is all we have gotten and I do not recall ever seeing any designated 2 bedrooms on the info/stat sheet. The WL did some designated 2 bedrooms and if I am not mistaken, the second bedroom has 2 queen beds. BWV has just the 1 queen bed and the sofa sleeper. Hope this helps and congratulations on getting what you wanted from the wait list!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter