Waitlist success

sachilles

DVC coming to this space soon
Just wanted to put out another data point for those searching.

With Moonlight Magic being release for March 3, and our first dvc stay at copper creek ending on March 3rd, a lucky series of events followed.

First we had reserved a studio at Copper creek for Feb 26 - March 3, right on our 11 month day. We had worried about the availability of studios.

Right as Disney had released the moonlight magic dates, united decided to reschedule our tickets I had bought with mileage. The original flight times were awesome, as we had booked them very early. Of course you have to accept the changes, and that's when things evolved. Of course United was happy to push our return ticket a day later to a mid day time.
So now we had to figure out a place to stay for the extra night. We waitlisted both studio types in copper creek. As a backup, I used marriott points to book at the swan. However the hope was to stay in the MK area to hit the march 3rd moonlight magic.
I had been checking reservations at other mk studios for the night, while hoping by not expecting copper creek to free up.
Sure enough, a studio of the same type as our res, came through, so the reservation is connected and we don't have to change rooms.

Just need to get into the MK moonlight magic on March 3rd now. Even if we don't, one more night in wdw will be nice.

Long story short, you can get a studio at copper creek via waitlist at 90 days out. No idea on the odds, but I imagine we lucked out. However gave up a stay on the 3rd, thank you.

Yeah! I think it goes to show that everything is possible, even if it is a long shot.

I ended up getting nights at CCV studio around the 7 month make at end of March through stalking.

It is why I love online booking. It allow me to try to get what I want a lot easier than if I had to call!

I just got a waitlist last week for two December nights to put me at BCV! Never expected but it worked out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter