Waitlist Watch

I'm stalking for early November. I have a cobbled together vacation, but I don't want to move that much!

Okay..waitlist may have won at same time as stalking. I put in a waitlist for a SV 1 bedroom for RIV a few days ago for my last two nights end of October when I snagged a preferred view,

Last night, I was able to get SV for the first 2 nights. I then changed the last two from preferred at RIV to BRV to do a split stay since I was changing rooms anyway.

Just went in and got BRV changed to CCV and went to dashboard and noticed I never canceled the WL for SV.

Well, sure enough, just for giggles, I went back in after the cancel and what is there...which was NOT a few minutes earlier, but my WListed nights!

Now all 4 in 1 bedroom at RIV! My guests would like to try.VGF so I will waitlist 2 nights and split stay if it comes through, but no more stalking!

I have SSR but am waitlisted for boardwalk and stocking any other resort for Nov 26 to the 29th. I am not sure if should I have much hope or just embrace being at SSR.

I am wait listed for Jan 24, 2021 at BRV. It's my birthday and the only day from Jan 18 to Feb 13 that is not available :headache:. I suspect it will match but I am still stalking the website.

Booked at AKL Kidani last week for a resort-only stay first week of August. The kids wanted BCV, our home resort, but the 2BRs were booked, in fact, booked for most of August. I put in a waitlist, but also kept checking. About an hour ago I checked and there was a LOT of availability. So, I was able to get our 2BR! And yes, that means our waitlist wasn’t matched/filled.

I saw the BRV date I needed but in the middle of reserving it I got the dreaded seven drawfs page. It's no longer available but maybe my waitlist matched while I was trying to pick it up 🤞

I cobbled together 5 nights at BWV, one night at a time, in October. None of my wait lists ever matched even though the nights came up as available in the RAT, so keep stalking y'all! :thumbsup2

I had the same experience - waitlist never matched. I added extra days to an existing October BWV reservation manually.

I had my April and June trips canceled and now trying to piece something together for Nov 1-9. Two wait lists in with fingers crossed to get a full trip. Are there any forums for people canceling their DVC stays so others can scoop them up ?

I had my April and June trips canceled and now trying to piece something together for Nov 1-9. Two wait lists in with fingers crossed to get a full trip. Are there any forums for people canceling their DVC stays so others can scoop them up ?

We do not allow those types of posts here on the DIS. Keep stalking the website. I was able to make a lot of changes to my October trip and end up where I wanted!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter