Waitlisting as a Renter - question

vicarrieous

DIS Veteran
Long story short, I have a single night reservation rented through an owner at BWV. The owner was great to rent this for me and also put on a waitlist for a standard studio at BLT.

My question is, if this goes through, will I just see it update in my MDE now that the reservation is linked? I have read sometimes a waitlist comes through as a different reservation number. Will the owner have to check their member site to see the change if it happens? Does that make sense? Just wondering how I may get notified if it goes through.

Long story short, I have a single night reservation rented through an owner at BWV. The owner was great to rent this for me and also put on a waitlist for a standard studio at BLT.

My question is, if this goes through, will I just see it update in my MDE now that the reservation is linked? I have read sometimes a waitlist comes through as a different reservation number. Will the owner have to check their member site to see the change if it happens? Does that make sense? Just wondering how I may get notified if it goes through.
They will probably have to notify you and you may owe them more money if the points required are more than BWV.

The reservation should keep the same number. I can't say whether it will actually update in MDE but it should. The owner should get an email, but sometimes they don't and the way to see it is to log in and look. Hopefully your owner will look periodically - at least before you leave for your visit. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter