Waitress Takes Down Nasty Customer Who Patted Her Butt

RedAngie

Sea Level Lady
A scummy perv walked past a waitress and reached out and groped her from behind. She immediately reacts, grabs the guy by the back of his T-shirt collar, gets him in a headlock, and throws him into a chair.

Police were called, and after reviewing security footage, arrest the guy. He spent two nights in jail and was released on bail, and faces sexual battery charges at a later date,

Oh yeah, the guy's longtime girlfriend was present and witnessed him being arrested.

Kudos to the waitress. She didn't even drop her order pad. You go, girl!!

https://heavy.com/news/2018/07/ryan-cherwinski-emelia-holden/

Regrettably, I am not sure who would have been arrested if it occurred in some other areas here in Georgia.

I'm so glad there was video, otherwise she would probably be the one in jail and been fired. Go girl!!

Even with the video, any corporate chain restaurant probably would have fired the waitress immediately. I'm glad the owner of this place took her side.

Good for her!!!! That clearly did not look like an accident because you see him checking her out. His hand looks like it is doing more than a quick butt pat too. Bet it shocked the heck outta him to get all of those consequences. I hope more young girls realize they don't have to put up with unwanted touches.

Good for her!!!! That clearly did not look like an accident because you see him checking her out. His hand looks like it is doing more than a quick butt pat too. Bet it shocked the heck outta him to get all of those consequences. I hope more young girls realize they don't have to put up with unwanted touches.

I agree!

That was awesome. WTH is in some people's heads that they think they are "entitled" to do crap like that? Keep your hands to yourself. I believe I was taught that before kindergarten. It's a pretty simple rule, and easy to remember.

Good for her. I am horrified at some on the online comments on facebook saying she should expect this due to her clothing, or that she must have been flirting with him beforehand. Comments from both women and men, it's disgusting.

Good for her. I am horrified at some on the online comments on facebook saying she should expect this due to her clothing, or that she must have been flirting with him beforehand. Comments from both women and men, it's disgusting.
It’s amazing how misogynistic even some women can be. Waitresses don’t get to choose their uniforms and they have bills to pay just like anyone else.

Of course places like Hooters deal with this sort of thing all the time. They supposedly tolerate everything up to the point where there's touching of any body part. But I'm not sure if waitresses tend to press charges or just live with an automatic ban of customers.

Good girl! Demand fair play. He grabs you, you get to grab him right back!

VERY glad the restaurant owner is supporting her - oftentimes these things get out of hand for a small business when the Internet gets the news.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter