Waking up the Country Bears

qtwns

DIS Veteran
I have heard of kids being picked to"wake up" the Country Bears" at their first show of the day. I mentioned this to ds and now he really wants to try to be the one to wake 'em up. Yikes! Has anyone else heard of this? I wasn't really planning on this being a top priority attraction, and definitely not the first one of the day.

Never heard of this. I have heard of waking up Tinkerbelle but not the bears. Would be interested in any info anyone has on this.

I have been going for 22 years and never heard of this and we go alot since we live down the road. I believe they wake up the characters on the wall as part of the show.

This is the first I've heard about this. Maybe someone here has done it?? Anyone??

Maybe PM Safari Steve and he might have the answer to this one.::yes:: :wave2:

Sounds cute. Never heard of it. We have opened Toontown though:Pinkbounc That was cool going through Mickey's house with Mickey!::MickeyMo

Thanks for all the replies! Y'all are the greatest. We leave Fri., so DS will just have to be content with waking up dad...who, by the way, looks a lot like a "Country Bear" in the morning!;)

Although I've never heard of it before you should as a CBJ castmember when you get there! It sounds like it might be "do-able"! Good luck!!

I've been at the CB before when they've had a child yell to the "fellas" hanging on the wall to wake up. I've only seen it happen twice.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter