Waldorf Astoria Airport Options

wed100105

DIS Veteran
DD and I are taking a mother-daughter trip to Orlando. I have Hilton Honors Amex free night certificates to use. What are the possible airport transportation options for us staying at WA Orlando? We usually rent a car, but for this short trip, I can't see a reason to pay for the car rental and parking.

Can I Uber to/from MCO? I have seen posts where it says there are no Ubers allowed at MCO. (That just seems odd to me.) Are there any other options besides an $80 roundtrip WA shuttle? TIA!

Last edited:
Uber or Lyft, according to Rideguru, would be around $33 one-way, so that would cost you around as much roundtrip as the Waldorf Astoria shuttle will, after tip, at least, not to mention surge pricing being a factor. Yes, Uber and Lyft are allowed at MCO.
Some other popular options are FL Tours (sponsor of the Transportation subforum here on Disboards), Tiffany Towncar, Tony Hinds, and Mears shuttle service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!