Walker/Rollator at water parks

Luvchefmic

DIS Veteran
With back injuries and easily winded I have had great success with a newly acquired walker/rollator, now my question is I LOVE Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon and the water helps me ( annual passholder ) but the walk from the car to the actual water kills me. Is there a place when I'm in the water to secure it or just taking a chance someone will steal it ? I can't find the answer anywhere :-( Thanks

You can't pick it to anything, but nobody should steal it. Get one of those key-finder devices to help locate it if it gets moved, and ask CMs for advice/assistance.

You can't pick it to anything, but nobody should steal it. Get one of those key-finder devices to help locate it if it gets moved, and ask CMs for advice/assistance.

Good morning :-) I knew I couldn't chain it to something but the key finder idea is brilliant, thanks so much for the suggestion

Hi, sorry to revive and older thread, but I'm a newer rollator user and in thinking about visiting a water park for the first time with it I'm wondering how others navigate those parks. Can you access any of the slides without stairs? How far away from the entrances to the lazy rivers do we have to park the rollator? Are there any features that are inaccessible to a rollator for example you have to go through the sand? Can I use a pool noodle in the lazy river if I'm not able to get onto a tube? Thank you for any tips!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!