Walking distance to Knotts

asumom

Mouseketeer
Besides Knotts Hotel and Rodeway Inn, are there any other walking distance to Knott's hotels? Thanks

Besides Knotts Hotel and Rodeway Inn, are there any other walking distance to Knott's hotels? Thanks
I tried to see if the Embassy Suites I used to stay in over there was walking distance and it appears that hotel no longer exists. I did find that I could search on Hotels.com closest hotels to Knotts Berry Farm and few popped up including a Courtyard by Marriott listed as .5 mile from the park.

There are a few hotels on Beach Blvd between Knotts Berry and Highway 91. They are probably about 15-30 minute walks depending on the waits to cross at intersections. Below are a few that I found from a quick Google Map check. I had remembered seeing some when I was in the area last year, but could not remember the names so I did a quick look to see.

Quality Inn & Suites
Courtyard by Marriott
Radisson

If I remember correctly, you have some special requirements for hotel rooms, right? Are any of the hotels that you know worked for you by DLR open right now? If they are, would it work to stay at one of those hotels and drive/Uber to Knott's just so that you would have a hotel that met all your needs for sure? Just wondering if that might make things easier for you.

If I remember correctly, you have some special requirements for hotel rooms, right? Are any of the hotels that you know worked for you by DLR open right now? If they are, would it work to stay at one of those hotels and drive/Uber to Knott's just so that you would have a hotel that met all your needs for sure? Just wondering if that might make things easier for you.
Thanks! Yes, I travel with my dialysis machine. The first time, I was most worried about cleanliness. We stayed at stovalls and everything was fine. That could be an option, as I would also like to visit downtown disney. Keeping all options open.

Thanks! Yes, I travel with my dialysis machine. The first time, I was most worried about cleanliness. We stayed at stovalls and everything was fine. That could be an option, as I would also like to visit downtown disney. Keeping all options open.
I remember that. If Stovall's is open, that might bring you some welcome peace of mind. (And I think someone posted that the CCI was doing a remodel. If they are open, that might be another option.) Using Uber is no big deal -- they have put extra strict safety measures in place which they take seriously (!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!