Walking Reservation and Borrowing Points

Camshell

Mouseketeer
How does walking a reservation and borrowing points work with the online booking system. The first 5 nights of stay will be lower points, and my last 2 nights will be higher. I will need to borrow points from the following use year for the last 2 nights as I walk my reservation forward. Will the system allow me to modify my dates as I walk my reservation and borrow points at that time in order to do so? Could I lose my reservation as modifying a reservation and borrowing points can't be done at the same time? Any bad experiences any has had doing this? Thanks in advance.

Just remember that once borrowed, you can’t undo it. As long as your true reservation will need those borrowed points, there is no risk,

If you do not actually need the borrowed points for what you want, but only to get through the walk, then what you could do is book fewer nights during the walk, and just adjust more frequently.

So, if you need 7 nights, but don’t have enough for borrowing to walk 7, but do have enough for the 7 you want later in the month, then walk 5, change more often.

But, if regardless, borrowing will be needed, then it doesn’t matter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!