Walking the Disney Marathon

I had cervical disc surgery (C5-6 replacement) in June 2017 after doing the Princess 5k that year - so I'm basically a year out. You'll get there! I don't think I was even walking a 5k at 3 weeks out. It took until February until I was really ready to run again (I tried in November, but it felt "weird" so I stopped). Now, I can definitely say it was the best thing I've done. We just did a 2 week Alaskan cruise/Seattle/Disneyland trip and I'm about to head down to WDW tomorrow. I feel like a new person!
Awesome. That is good to hear... Especially after reading horror stories of people on Facebook cervical group site. I was walking about 4 miles per day first week and now 5weeks out i am cleared to jog so ive been doing very slow jogging of 12min miles... Only a couple this week and will slowly lengthen but likely not try faster runninh for a couple more months

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter