Walkway from Royal Pacific?

M

melmjohn

Can anyone tell me if there will be a walkway from RP to the parks? I assume there will be, just wanted someone to confirm it.

Well, I'm hardly the official word, but it sure looks like it.

There is a walkway that comes under the bridge near Margaritaville and stops. But it will be a simple matter to extend it to emerge near Margaritaville.

I can't imagine that they'd not have one -- along with a boat link to CityWalk -- just like the other resort hotels.

Looks like it to me as well...we were on the deck of margaritaville last weekend...(the new deck is wonderful by the way...great tables).

Great! I just wanted someone to reassure me. By the way Kelley, I love your book!

Thanks for your opinions! I just want someone to reassure me that they will have a walkway to the parks. By the way Kelly, I love your book. Have read it over and over again to prepare for my trips. Thanks.

Yes, there is a walkway. I do think that you will have to cross a street for now. I would recommend the boat, it's a short trip.

For those who don't know,
Margaritaville is the closest restaurant of/in Citiwalk to IOA.
So any walkway from Royal Pacific Hotel that would arrive at Margaritaville would of course also be close to IOA(actually between Margaritaville and IOA).
Royal Pacific's walkway access would be the closest to IOA out of any of the "onsite" Universal Resort Hotels.
And heed "Earl's" warning about the street crossing and take the boat. The street that runs between IOA and Royal Pacific is VERY busy as it is one of the directed exit routes from the parking garages to Interstate 4.
HAVE FUN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter