Wall paper sample books for scrapbooking...

Keli

<font color=darkcoral>We're smarter than the avera
I have a friend who heard you can use wall paper in scrapbooking and since she has several dozen wall paper sample books she gave me a couple of them. My question is...are they acid free? Since this friend isn't a scrapbooker and had the samples for something else she doesn't know either. I did read in the back of the sample book that they would not be responsible for any fading of color in the wall paper if non-neutralized paste was used so that kind of indicated to me that they paper was acid free... Does anyone know? TIA

I imagine you could spray the samples with Archival Mist.

No, I've never done this, but I'm sure that's what the answer is. I've been trained by Creating Keepsakes!

Donna

Well actually, what I'm asking is...Are the wall paper samples already acid free? Does anyone know or know of a way to find out? TIA

I read something about wallies - which are wallpaper die-cuts, that people are using in their scrapbooks.

On the Wallies website, it suggests spraying them with Archival Mist - so I guess you need to do that too.

Here's the website if you want to read up on it

http://www.wallies.com/faq.cfm

Bev

Thanks so much for the link, that does indicate that the wall paper isn't acid free. I appreciate the help! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter