wall safes at OKW studio

No, I don't believe they do. I believe the only safe is in the master bedroom. They originally expected most of the units to be used as two bedrooms, so the only safe needed was in the master bedroom.

I am not certain, they may have been added, but I think not.

We have stayed in studios several times at OKW and there have not been any safes. I commented to my DH that I miss that as an option which we are used to at other places which we have gone. Maybe some day they will add to all units! Hope so!

Sorry, I thought we had one on our first studio stay. I know we did not have one when we stayed in a unit that was definately part of a lock off. Now that I think about it, our first stay was before we purchased, so maybe it was different. I know it was in one of the first buildings and I believe it was right next to the ones they showed for sales purposes.

We always use the safe-deposit boxes at the front desk. One feature I like about using them is I don't have to carry the safe key. I like the safes with the combination locks that you set yourself. When I'm in WDW, all I ever carry is my room key & a few $$$. I hate carrying keys, including safe keys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter